Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mechcomp Super Soaker
Simple. It’s a triggerable mechcomp device for shooting fluids across a room.

First, you put a beaker in it. You can set it to shoot 1 to N tiles away and use an amount of chems up per shot. It shoots a puddle of chems to that tile. If someone is in the way, they’re doused in the chems instead of the tile.

This would allow for fun mechcomp devices like homemade showers, deathchem suicide booths, booby traps, fun with floorchems, or all kinds of remote-controlled water bucket pranks.
(12-05-2017, 03:26 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Simple. It’s a triggerable mechcomp device for shooting fluids across a room.

First, you put a beaker in it. You can set it to shoot 1 to N tiles away and use an amount of chems up per shot. It shoots a puddle of chems to that tile. If someone is in the way, they’re doused in the chems instead of the tile.

This would allow for fun mechcomp devices like homemade showers, deathchem suicide booths, booby traps, fun with floorchems, or all kinds of remote-controlled water bucket pranks.

Yes please. I have no objections to this whatsoever as long as it's a visible thing to avoid if it's dangerous.
I’d write it myself but fluids aren’t in the public release!
(12-05-2017, 11:02 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: I’d write it myself but fluids aren’t in the public release!

If you ask MBC they'll probably give you the relevant code snippets