Mentor Application: Wirewraith
Usual Character Name: Quill Zero
BYOND Username: Wirewraith
Recommended by (if applicable): Marquesas, Clarks
Times Available: Generally after 7pm EST, random days. More on weekends.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
Well I've been playing this internet spacemans game for like two or three years now and I think I've finally accrued enough useless knowledge to help my fellow player. I started off on donut 2 as Brianna Ray, generally learning the ropes in smaller roles and watching players like Cogwerks and Luis pull off some impressive gimmicks. While I've rarely had such a flair for the downright hilarious things they do, I like to think I have pulled off my own fair share of Good Stuff in my time. On mushroom I mostly played head roles, with AI being a main focus for some reason, however on cogmap I've taken to pretty much exclusively playing as an assistant with the odd monkey round on the side. Perhaps for the added challenge or the ability to just get on with whatever scheme I have planned I don't know. Also I like to think I haven't pissed off too many admins or whoever in my time, although I will accept that some players will just never like being pushed over and farted on.

I have experience playing every traitor role. Wizard, syndi, changeling, vampire, vanilla traitor...alien, maetzo man, werewolf. Thanks to the fantastic surplus crates I've used every piece of traitor gear too. So I pretty much know my way around that side of things.

Reason for applying would probably be that I just generally want to see new guys get their head around this game easier than I did, despite the extraordinary simplicity and intuitiveness of every task in byond of course. I would actually enjoy helping out with things and plus, y'know, it would give me something to do when I'm dead (which is a lot of the time, I know stuff but shit, I am not robust). Plus that sweet sweet purple text.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Big, fat, green, not my ideal date but I'll take what I can get.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None
Quill is a very fun person to play with, a yes from me.
Yeah, he would be a good mentor.
I know Quil Zero to be fairly robust, and even-handed when dispensing justice. I also remember Brianna Ray as being a person of decent moral integrity.

I vote yes.
I've seen you a good long time now, never been shit so yes from me
Why is this not a HoS application? :>
Ugh, that button... mostly. I'll apply for it later or something just endorse me now you nerd.