Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're invited to Spacemas on the NSS Destiny!
Big Grin 
[Image: AjDR44W.png]

It's Spacemas time, and LLJK1 will be running a bunch of events this month. They should be reasonably frequent, and will probably take place during EST evening hours. When one is starting, I'll post in this thread, let people know on IRC, also ping people with the Roleplayer role on Discord. If you consider yourself a reputable person and would like to help with organizing these events, please contact me on Discord or IRC (or post in this thread I guess).

If you do intend on participating in the festivities (which I dearly hope will be the case), please remember to refresh yourself on the RP rules.

You can connect to LLJK1 through Goonhub or by opening lljk1.goonhub.com:26100 in Byond.

Merry Spacemas, and I hope to see you on the NSS Destiny sometime soon! Morty
Yeah, I have done some LLJK1 stuff before (mostly just taking refuge from ass day) but I might tune in for some of these events.
this sounds EXCITE
Events on LLJK1 have made up some of the best rounds I ever did have. Savvy players are going to keep an eye out this holiday season for hot deals like this. Rest assured if my expectations are not only met, but exceeded, I will never play SS13 again.