Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy XIV Thread
Hi! Do any of you guys play Final Fantasy XIV? I presently play a level 18 thaumaturge on the EU server Louisoix. I was hoping to make a free company at some point but I need pals to do that. If anyone here plays and is interested in hanging out with me, best admin Hokie, please hit me up.

This thread is also for general ffxiv chatter, if that's what you're into. I don't even know what I'm doing aaaaa.
balmung forever
This reminded me I'd meant to try it out... in the process of getting all the client stuff but I rolled a character.

Dear god, the anime hair. THE ANIME HAIR.
I would say something about anime hair but then I remembered my SS13 character is sporting a pastel pink pomp and huge cyan eyebrows.
i'm inactive on excalibur and unsubbed on siren but i'm rejoining soonish. i had made a new character and got up to heavensward and got sick of replaying msq to play stormblood.
thaumaturge is good hokie but rn Bard is really making a comeback with the ability to finally actually play the harp so maybe play archer. very easy dps anyway. sucks that the only healing options available to new players are conjurer until arcanist reaches 30. need more jobs imo.
I played on Balmung/Mateus, currently unsubbed as the leveling experience makes me want to die.
It's all about that Balmung life though the game is pretty dry right now with content for endgame. Pretty much only log on to raid anymore.
Hokie!! I'm an admin in the Goon EU Free Company. Transfer over to Omega and I can get you in!