Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wiz corruption
Darkchis Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:I win all the time stealing thermals and a baton, popping empower and then beating people to death from behind walls.

smile

I did something similar hiding in windows with empower and a baton, and Lisi called me a scrub.

I cried irl and felt sad.

sorry frown

if the crew is even moderately competent wizards pretty much have to resort to cheap tactics
Darkchis Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:I win all the time stealing thermals and a baton, popping empower and then beating people to death from behind walls.

smile

I did something similar hiding in windows with empower and a baton, and Lisi called me a scrub.

I wouldn't worry about it, he has this annoying tendency of being very vocal about people using efficient strategies.
Oh I didn't know they already fixed corruption, whoops.
Marquesas Wrote:
Darkchis Wrote:

smile

I wouldn't worry about it, he has this annoying tendency of being very vocal about people using efficient strategies.
lasering/beating people through walls with tk is legitimately awful and doesn't actually make sense
icarus Wrote:lasering/beating people through walls with tk is legitimately awful and doesn't actually make sense

It's been around for ages and wont be changed. It's a big point of TK. I'm pretty sure they fixed staring through the camera monitors and beating people to death with your c-saber when you have TK so you have nooothing to complain about.
If you have to rationalize it, telekinesis allows you to move things with your mind. So you're just flying your sword out into the hallway and beating people to death with it. Somehow, in the process, it becomes invisible, but such is the way of mysterious psychic powers.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:If you have to rationalize it, telekinesis allows you to move things with your mind. So you're just flying your sword out into the hallway and beating people to death with it. Somehow, in the process, it becomes invisible, but such is the way of mysterious psychic powers.

How does that explain telekinetically stun batoning people through walls or, worse, security cameras?
Embolism Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:If you have to rationalize it, telekinesis allows you to move things with your mind. So you're just flying your sword out into the hallway and beating people to death with it. Somehow, in the process, it becomes invisible, but such is the way of mysterious psychic powers.

How does that explain telekinetically stun batoning people through walls or, worse, security cameras?
You flew it all the way out there, duh.

No one said psionics weren't broken... I mean... I'm pretty sure psionics are broken in any game they're in.
the way they do TK on yog is that you can still beat people with a c-saber from twenty feet away, but you basically have to actually move the sword to attack them with it and there's a reasonable chance they'll steal it