Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Implanting chest items with surgery and associated shenanigans
Rainbow 
Suggested in: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9199

This change adds in the ability to shove any item you can hold into a person's chest cavity for safe keeping. Just be sure to secure it in there, exerted strain on the rectal muscles may eject the item and hurt really bad.

Once an item is in someone's chest, it can be activated (the same action as clicking on an item in your hand) by either hitting the chest or farting. Put a Space GPS in someone's chest to always monitor them or a radio to pick up conversations without them knowing! Honk and fart at the same time! You could even go a more sinister route and plant a grenade in someone or shit a grenade out at the bar.

Features added:
  •  Surgery (targeting chest)
- Open a large chest incision with scalpel (grab). If an unsecured item is in the chest, it will flop out onto the table.
- Insert an item into the chest after it's opened. Any one holdable item can be inside a chest cavity at a time. If an item is in the chest, it can be removed with scalpel (grab).
- Sew the item in place with suture (help). (Optional)
- Close the chest incision with suture (grab).
  • Chest Item
- Targeting the chest area of a person with a chest item and attacking will activate (attack_self) the item inside.
- Farting will also activate the item. Farting while the chest item is unsecured will cause item to be pooped out. Pooped out items cause blunt and bleed damage the larger the item is. Items that can cut or stab will sever the person's butt when the item exits. This also does extra butt damage.
- Flipping with a beaker or similar reagent container as a chest item will dump the reagents into the person's body.
  •  Medical Observations
- Using a medical analyzer on a person with a chest item will show a sizable foreign object is located in their chest.
- Observing someone with their chest open from unfinished surgery will state that they have a gaping hole in their chest.

PR: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation-2016/pull/35

[Image: ThNVCkU.png]
its good
I love it!

Superfart synergy or riot, though
Jesus Christ this is horrifying.

I love it too!! You could essentially turn a clown (or anyone else) into an explosive pinata.
this is better than I could have ever asked for, I love you
*scream
I've been wanting to have this for a long time but I was too lazy to code it. I'll review it after I'm a bit less tired later today.
Implemented. God help us all.