Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Protected time (From Antags
I started a match earlier and was elected traitor. I was really excited because it was my first time in months being it and was ready to plan my attack. However before I got the chance to even buy some items I was stunned and killed by a ling. This happend at round start, about 5 minutes in. I talked to a mentor to see if anything was wrong with it and if I should ahelp but it was allowed. I feel like there should be a short buffer period in the rules that states you should give a bit of time before going on a murder spree considering that rounds usually last from 30 to 60 minutes and dying within the first 5 minutes ruins nearly any chance of enjoying the round (I managed to salvage the round by becoming a handspider then running to grab gear whilst my master died (a sword for him) then walking around with a bouncer radio)
It fucking sucks
but thems the breaks
in the future
avoid your mistake.

No but seriously, that's terrible but there's literally not much that can be done. In the future, be more careful as an antag. Other antags usually can't even tell if you're an antag, and less care about it.

Shit happens, try again next time.
(11-24-2017, 12:41 PM)Technature Wrote: It fucking sucks
but thems the breaks
in the future
avoid your mistake.

No but seriously, that's terrible but there's literally not much that can be done.  In the future, be more careful as an antag.  Other antags usually can't even tell if you're an antag, and less care about it.

Shit happens, try again next time.

Eh the round went well, I became a friendly handspider who went around delivering meds to those in need, eventually fighting a second changeling with my other limb buddies, I just feel like this is an issue that could use a quick highlighting as others might not get so lucky with their rounds (Chances are it will be a different traitor or the ling doesn't make you a limb then die)
Hm.

How about a mode where all the antags are late join? Everyone starts as a goodguy, but at random intervals various crewmembers become traitors. Like a sort of sleeper agent thing. Would need considerations for when people lose their PDAs.
yeah no tbh