Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Just let me kill him.
Cirrial's dismissal was understandable considering your notes and your request.
The engineer was probably a new player, at least he seems like one due to the lack of hair and holding a toolbox, that saw that someone was in disposals and went there. These situations with new players are usually handled far better by admins over vengeance hunting.
One thing about that back entrance to the left, I've gotten into it with people in the past who I mistakenly thought were trying to kill me by opening the shutters but apparently were meaning to open that door to let me out.

I don't know if that was the case here, but redesigning that disposals area to clear up miscommunication like that wouldn't be a bad idea
If you adminhelp asking "hey i'm going to murder this guy that 'tried to kill me'" and you suffered no actual damage at all, while also having a history about picking dumb fights and escalating situations, you're going to get told 'no', it's as simple as that.
(11-20-2017, 06:06 AM)Mordent Wrote: This is likely just going to get the masses riled up, but self-defense doesn't apply if you hunt someone down and murder them for a perception of them trying to kill you in the past.

I agree with this.
On further review of the video, I'd like to apologise because the engineer clearly was up to no good and, as an added bonus, was lying to me when I was asking them about what they were doing in disposals.

A sincere thank you for the video, Hikurac. As you said, all we admins have are logs and peoples' words, and I made the wrong call this time.