Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boris Badenov's Proletarian Spy Kit
Comrades! For only 8 TC you can equip yourself with the finest in Russian spycraft and become the world's greatest nogoodnik!

- Inconspicuous umbrella! An umbrella that shoots pills directly into someone's bloodstream when you jab them with it. In the event of capture, you can use it to kill yourself by swallowing it and pressing a button on the handle to open it.
- Inconspicuous gray trench coat, fedora, and fake mustache combination! Nobody will ever suspect you!
- Inconspicuous pocket watch that doubles as a camera. Open the back to retrieve your photos.
- Inconspicuous spy stickers! Listen in on your targets!
- Really in a pickle? Use our Comically Large Black Circular Bomb as a distraction! Warning: Does not include matches.

Only available to the proletariat (Staff Assistants).
I like how you added "Inconspicuous" to everything but the bomb. For 8 tc though? Seems a hefty price. Otherwise I approve of this idea.
(01-29-2018, 05:03 PM)Tombi Wrote: I like how you added "Inconspicuous" to everything but the bomb. For 8 tc though? Seems a hefty price. Otherwise I approve of this idea.

Lets see. We can assume the bomb is similar enough to syndie pipe bombs. 3 points?
Spy sticker kit, up to 4 points.
Umbrella is like a sleepy pen but massive and obvious. So maybe 3 like the syringe gun? up to 7.
The outfit and watch are cute and funny but are also worthless beyond looking the part, and in fact would actually be a giant warning sign, which is meh for a "spy" themed set (as opposed to the wrestler or sport themed stuff where theyre giant hazards that go loud, so the weird getup has a point)
So all in all it's maybe 7 points, and im on the side that "bundle packs" should have a minor discount. Maybe not since this one is so vague and general. 6-7 sounds a bit more reasonable, imo??
The only thing I can really think of to add to this is perhaps have the trench coat function as a stealth storage? Obviously, it's very not stealthy, as you know Security is going to be rifling through those pockets as soon as they capture a badnik among the crew!
add a re-skinned jug of moonshine labeled "водка" and you have a deal
(01-31-2018, 11:30 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: add a re-skinned jug of moonshine labeled "водка" and you have a deal