Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
(05-16-2018, 09:10 PM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: Today is Norways Constitution Day. And it is a really big deal for all of us. Woop woop. Fill the streets with
Quick question: Is this a drinking holiday?

If so then today, I am Norwegian.
Welp. My water heater has apparently had a small leak for a while now. Which recently got worse. Which I found out by going downstairs and walking into squishy flooring. How do I know it had been leaking for a while? Black mold is how.

Fuck.

Well, at least it's slab this time. I feel I about died when my washing machine blew up on particleboard.
(05-21-2018, 08:14 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Welp. My water heater has apparently had a small leak for a while now. Which recently got worse. Which I found out by going downstairs and walking into squishy flooring. How do I know it had been leaking for a while? Black mold is how.

Fuck.

Well, at least it's slab this time. I feel I about died when my washing machine blew up on particleboard.

that SUUUUCKS. I really need to replace my hot water heater (and A/C units).
i wanna make a map that is a giant square that takes up almost the entire z level, and just has the different departments glued inside
^^^^^
What does it mean when I start having sol related dreams?
I dont know but this is a really interesting read: https://www.theverge.com/2014/1/21/53306...-on-dreams
There was a school shooting in my town and apparently the shooter was stopped partially by having a basketball thrown at them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE
(05-29-2018, 02:55 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: There was a school shooting in my town and apparently the shooter was stopped partially by having a basketball thrown at them

This is like the Platonic ideal of bathos.
My laptop crapped out, gotta wait a few days for repairs and can't play till it's fixed

My laptop crapped out, gotta wait a few days for repairs and can't play till it's fixed

AdminEdit: My laptop crapped out, gotta wait a few days for repairs and can't play till it's fixed
My laptop crapped out about a year ago, I haven't really played since.
(05-29-2018, 08:28 PM)Studenterhue Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 02:55 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: There was a school shooting in my town and apparently the shooter was stopped partially by having a basketball thrown at them

This is like the Platonic ideal of bathos.

Right? Like, I'm glad no one died but that's some Looney tunes shit straight out of this game. I literally use the basketballs to disarm people like that
i had a dream last night that i played a ss13 server based on star trek