Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
what if you dip a scalpel in styptic powder before doing surgery?
(03-28-2018, 09:51 PM)Maximillian Mueller Wrote: what if you dip a scalpel in styptic powder before doing surgery?

It'd go into their personal reagent container (bloodstream) and heal ineffectively but not do tox damage I believe, like when you hypospray styptic.
You could try it with proconvertin, see if it helps with bleeding.
With at least 5 people I know living near me that play SS13 I'm starting to think niche groups are the new norm, how many funny space shooty bangs am I missing out on? Hundreds?! THOUSANDS?!?!
yeah, i know like 4 people from college who play (or played) goon, one of which is unfun and i think may be sploded.
I know he's banned from here and also most /tg/ servers. robust guy, but a real validhunting shitter.

the other three are the bestest players there are.
ss13 is a side of myself I keep hidden from everyone because I am horribly embarrased
One of my best friends showed me this game, He was super robust and loved to roleplay. He barely plays anymore but the times I see him he's either security or a greysuit. He still can't believe I am a HoS since I was real shit when I started playing.
(03-29-2018, 05:19 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: One of my best friends showed me this game, He was super robust and loved to roleplay. He barely plays anymore but the times I see him he's either security or a greysuit. He still can't believe I am a HoS since I was real shit when I started playing.

Something similar, a TG player told me to try it and I picked the first server on the website
The closest thing to friends I have are transient relationships of convenience.

#RealLifeSpaceHobo
(03-29-2018, 07:39 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 05:19 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: One of my best friends showed me this game, He was super robust and loved to roleplay. He barely plays anymore but the times I see him he's either security or a greysuit. He still can't believe I am a HoS since I was real shit when I started playing.

Something similar, a TG player told me to try it and I picked the first server on the website

Wow, this is nearly the exact same way I came here.
I have no idea how I found the game honestly.

All I know is I knew about it and thought about trying it for a couple of years before finally actually doing it.
Oh, we doin' the 'How you found the game' game? I missed the cue for that.

OneFJef->PlumpHelmetPunk->SS13
(03-30-2018, 09:22 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Oh, we doin' the 'How you found the game' game? I missed the cue for that.

OneFJef->PlumpHelmetPunk->SS13

Me too! I'd wager Plump introduced a whole generation of players to ss13.
(03-30-2018, 09:22 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: OneFJef->PlumpHelmetPunk->SS13

This is me too
Heard about it on the B-12 Forums, Looked for the servers that required the least RP and had the weakest least odd rules, Bingo bango bongo, Here I am.