Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
Man I dont know what fixed it, but I updated byond, still had it, then rebooted, then had the black screen bug, then downgraded and everything is fine. I don't computer.
Cirrial made a fun little game about sharks.
> Females have pink underwear.
https://wiki.ss13.co/Changelog#January_2009

Oh Science, How Far You've Come.
anyone here play heroes of the storm? pm me your blizz id
[Image: tkw7vrtwfm301.jpg]
it is assday my dudes
why do PM's you've sent (as in, ones in the 'sent' box) show up in the total PM's at the top of the page here. it bothers me
I'm glad someone has a better video taste for Supplementary Videos than I do.
I've been playing Gang Beasts and it's gotta be some of the most fun I've had with a video game in recent time. It really captures the spirit of professional wrestling and is a joy to play or watch a match
Happy Newt Year Eve, guys
new year in 7 hours for me
Here is something I posted on the discord that I decided to share here too because why not
Quote:Alright m8s new SS13 singleplayer game idea I had, hear me out.
A System Shock/Half Life-Style Survival Horror game about the Flockmind.
I already got a bit of a vauge, general idea of how it will go down.
You are the commander of an NT-SO squad sent to investigate a station that has gone dark. You get there and the entire place has been converted by the flock and the crew has been deconstructed, and as you explore the facility more and more of your squad gets taken and deconstructed by the flock until you are the last one left.
Then you get to the reactor room of engineering and find the relay there, and the Flockmind itself manifests before you, says some spooky shit, and then the relay activates and the station begins collapsing as the area is swarmed with flockdrones until the player is eventually overwhelmed and captured for deconstruction. End of Prologue.
Chapter 1 starts, the Flockmind has broadcast itself to Central Command and has begun the conversion process. You are just some NT bureaucrat who managed to survive the initial slaughter, and now you have to make your way through Centcom, find other survivors, gather equipment, and destroy the Flockmind before it charges the relay and broadcasts itself to Earth to destroy humanity.
i know de way
why did i get a thing after i was on the forum for a bit (as in i opened a few tabs THEN it happened) that took me to the password change page and said "An administrator has requested you change your password. You will be unable to use the forums until it is changed"

nevermind
I didn't even realize we had an announcement section in General Discussion, despite using the discord link that was in it ages ago.