Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
Imagine Cash Cab but it's a guy breaking into your house, instead of answering questions untill the cab gets to it's destination the host fires off a few gun shots and quizzes you till the cops arrive and If you fail 3 questions he just regular robs your house.
(08-28-2018, 07:46 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Imagine Cash Cab but it's a guy breaking into your house, instead of answering questions untill the cab gets to it's destination the host fires off a few gun shots and quizzes you till the cops arrive and If you fail 3 questions he just regular robs your house.

Ah Cash Grab, love that show.
where could someone go to find the farts tetris midi, theoretically ?
Grab a tetris midi and play it with farts
I no longer have the patience for cRPGs or jRPGs. I feel neutered.

God I used to love em'. Now they're just a daunting chore to slog through, it feels. The only one I've managed to get through recently was Tyranny. While the story felt cut off, I found the story and roleplay-ability nice and the mechanics fun. It also didn't have a slow start which kills me in most of these. Not to mention it had one of the best lore-exposition systems I've seen.
what is a Corean Role Playing Game
(08-30-2018, 06:11 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: what is a Corean Role Playing Game
Games developed in Corea, Georgia,

but I'm talkin' 'bout c(lassic)RPGs -- games like Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, and Fallout. I loved Baldur's Gate, but I don't think I could ever be assed to play it again.

As a side note, turns out Runescape is still a thing:
[Image: 7f0ba4d9b1.png]
Grass is green.
Sky is blue.
Everything will die.
Except Runescape.
Runescape will never die.
Birds fly
grass fly
sun fly
and runescape?
runescape hurts people.
For 17 more hours, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine is available for free to keep on the Humble Bundle.
Hey, uh, this might be a little awkward, but how do you change your picture on this forum?

I don't spend much time on forums, so asking for help couldn't hurt.
(09-01-2018, 12:58 PM)MeWaka Wrote: Hey, uh, this might be a little awkward, but how do you change your picture on this forum?

I don't spend much time on forums, so asking for help couldn't hurt.

Post in this thread: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=3034
Hey Sov, did you get your name from an anti-insomnia drug? Suvorexant?
I bet fosstar's favorite dance is the chicken dance.
i don't know if anyone here is into regular boring old vanilla minecraft, but i have a server that runs more or less always & doesn't really see a lot of traffic. Can provide OP to whoever needs / wants it for projects & stuff just don't be a bigot.

70.82.132.78:25565

"thank's"
E: of fucking course i post this at literally the only time my server decided to crash while im at work
Okay it's back im sorry