Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
Quote:SpyGuy updated
  • Fixed bug that caused AI to get all sent PDA messages.
really thought that was intentional, but good fuckin riddance
(07-24-2018, 10:16 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
Quote:SpyGuy updated
  • Fixed bug that caused AI to get all sent PDA messages.
really thought that was intentional, but good fuckin riddance

I also thought it was a Feature, but found it more annoying than anything else honestly.
the servers for modnation racers are shutting down in october. it was always a game that i enjoyed and ive played it semi-frequently, so the servers going down is a bit rough. has anyone else played the game?
(07-31-2018, 10:24 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote: the servers for modnation racers are shutting down in october. it was always a game that i enjoyed and ive played it semi-frequently, so the servers going down is a bit rough. has anyone else played the game?

Best MarioKart ever made tbph
I am really bad at following the first law. Good thing I have yet to get in trouble for it.
the other day i had some dental work done and some of the anesthetic had adrenaline in it. as i lay in the chair with my heart racing it made me think of this game. "so this is what it's like"
(08-01-2018, 04:56 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I am really bad at following the first law. Good thing I have yet to get in trouble for it.

Same, but i find in general with the 1st Law, people care more about what you're doing harming their fun, than harming their digital flesh. Nobody is going to grump at you for helping them have a good time, even if they scrape a knee.
(07-31-2018, 10:30 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 10:24 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote: the servers for modnation racers are shutting down in october. it was always a game that i enjoyed and ive played it semi-frequently, so the servers going down is a bit rough. has anyone else played the game?

Damn shame when a lot of players are about to be left in the dark permanently. I have a couple friends who love it because they don't like Mario characters but love the kart racing aspect.
(08-02-2018, 11:16 AM)DarkStar Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 10:30 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:

Damn shame when a lot of players are about to be left in the dark permanently. I have a couple friends who love it because they don't like Mario characters but love the kart racing aspect.

im glad that united front kept the servers up after they closed down, at least. been helpful to me, always nice to calm down with a fun cart racer
La Mulana 2 released on my father's birthday, at a point where I figured it probably wasn't going to release for a long time, and I'm thinking of streaming it on the weekend at some point because the only thing I like more than personal suffering is getting people to watch me suffer : ^).

Also i needed a step by step guide halfway through the game and getting people to help me seems nice.
I am a sad.

I checked the mapping subsection, and the most promessing community map makers are MIA.

I am not sure why that is, could be the holidays, could be some hurt feelings.

I considered making a thread there discussing 'minimum acceptance critera', but considering the rather diverse priorties of our players, passing them would be impossible.

I thought about bugging the Admins about making a shortlist instead, as they hold the final say in any case anyway and it would be good to know their stance in advance.
But if they felt like making that list, they would have done so already, and if not, bugging them wouldn't help.
Now that the discord has #immapper channel, most of the small daily "active" updates are there. Cog & Kubius are hard at work all the time
(08-06-2018, 06:35 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: . Cog & Kubius are hard at work all the time
I am a happy!
I liked the new "IT" more than I thought I would.

Granted if I'm honest, the only reason I liked the old one was Tim Curry. I man, it's Tim Curry.
can we just have a causal conversation? talk to me about temporal mechanics