Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
What's more important in a life partner, the butt, or the way they pronounce "Quixotic" ?
You can fix the way they say Quixotic. You can't fix a bad butt. (Not without enhancements, but the significance of a butt being all-natural is a whole other branch of philosophy.)
If they's got a bad but then how can theys do a good farts?
dat's a good point, wisecrack B)
Still think my name is dumb, and still think it fits me well because of it. Way back in 01' on some faroff runescape forum called NGR, I was accused of being a troll. A troll, I thought? Well if I'm one then it must be cool! I didn't learn 'till later that they thought my posts were so obscenely dumb that I must have been fucking with em'.

Still think my name is dumb, and still think it fits me well because of it.
And Vita is for the pills taken before bed that lead to some of the funniest things ive read on this forum
(06-18-2018, 08:20 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Still think my name is dumb, and still think it fits me well because of it. Way back in 01' on some faroff runescape forum called NGR, I was accused of being a troll. A troll, I thought? Well if I'm one then it must be cool! I didn't learn 'till later that they thought my posts were so obscenely dumb that I must have been fucking with em'.

Still think my name is dumb, and still think it fits me well because of it.

I just now realized your name isn't vitriol
Taht's pettry cmmoon, alualtcy. As lnog as the fsirt and lsat letetrs are trehe we can msolty raed evehnirtyg as lnog as the letrtes are trhee and the wrods are oens we konw. Vrtotalil is silmair eogunh to viirtol so you veiw the wrod you konw isntaed of the non-wrod taht's tehre.
[Image: deargod.jpeg]
[Image: a1afe9ec74.png]
I forcibly made someone my friend in siege after seeing them 2 rounds in a row
i just realized the little bee in the link to goonhub actually does flutter its wings
It's little beetails like that that make a good thing great.
i somehow earned a medal today bringing my total to 77

while looking at the byond page for medals i realised ive been playing this for 8 years now