Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Casual conversation thread, post whatever. (Number 14 woo)
(06-08-2018, 08:55 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i had a dream last night that i played a ss13 server based on star trek
Your dreams are reality, because there is a star trek based ss13 server.
tell me more
Raid! Raid! Raid! Raid! Raid! Raid! Raid! Raid! Raid!

Just all be redshirts and when everyone expects shit, be genuinely helpful.

And die to monsters cause that's all we're good for.
happy birchday to frank stein
(06-09-2018, 07:31 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: happy birchday to frank stein

queen greater domestic space-bee
soon soon soom
soon soon soom

Ego Orb
happy b day
The parasite is taking hold, a few more months and you'll be nothing but a corpse animated only to play farty space man game 24/7, a few months after that and your skeletal remains will fall to the dark side of the byond hub, spreading outwards to servers like citadel, russian mlp and even potentially non-SS13 servers, though a fate such as that are nearly byond the grasp of the human mind
yall ever seen a bird irl? they're mad crazy
(06-08-2018, 08:55 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i had a dream last night that i played a ss13 server based on star trek

it exists and has ship combat!
So I got good news and bad news in regards to my Computer. On the good side, I managed to get the charger working so I can play farty space man all I want...

except...

The bad news. I Play on a SEA laptop, provided by the school board from when I got it (Grade 6-ish) till when I leave collage (A few years till I start). This summer they're updating all of our laptops to Windows 10 (Yaaaaaaaaaaay, my PC is getting bricked on purpose).

This is mandatory and other 2 PC's are useless right now (Windows 10 bug broke my first, amazing laptop and the second, shitty af laptop the size of game case is missing it's cord.

This means that over the summer I'll be sitting at home with pretty much nothing to do but cry in bed as my skin melts off and is promptly eaten by a swarm of bugs and mosquitoes.

Heres hoping Ass Day makes up for that
(06-11-2018, 10:22 AM)ZeWaka Wrote:

it exists and has ship combat!

link please? all i could find on google was a reddit post from almost a year ago
(06-11-2018, 09:03 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: link please? all i could find on google was a reddit post from almost a year ago

PM'd
My theory on SS13/Goonstation leading to fame has been confirmed! Check r/toosoon because Im too lazy FABULOUS to link it myself