Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Saving documents
So PDAs currently have a neat NoteKeeper function, but I was wondering if we could take it a bit further. I'm suggesting that PDAs allow us to scan paper documents or photos and save them persistently. For example, you open up the document app or whatever, and you have 10 or so persistent slots. You take your PDA and scan a photo/paper document, allowing you to save it to one of the persistent slots of your choice. From them on, you'll have that document each round until you either delete it or overwrite it. 

It might also be useful to have a temporary section, for things you only wish to keep till the end of the shift. Could also add a *send file* function, like the NoteKeeper, so you can send a copy to others.
I like this course you like this, you persistant fuck, anything to put some anti-anti-incentive to writing documents and using the NoteKeeper. Might make the program have use outside of showing the cops that you just locked your traitor PDA. Even ties into that Library thing I was going on about a while back.

I'd say to take it even a bit further, put in some persistent notes that stay in your account's PDA across rounds. Maybe a private section that requires a password?
(11-17-2017, 08:34 AM)Superlagg Wrote: I like this course you like this, you persistant fuck, anything to put some anti-anti-incentive to writing documents and using the NoteKeeper. Might make the program have use outside of showing the cops that you just locked your traitor PDA. Even ties into that Library thing I was going on about a while back.

I'd say to take it even a bit further, put in some persistent notes that stay in your account's PDA across rounds. Maybe a private section that requires a password?

That's something I definitely wanted when I first started chemistry and needed a place to put recipes in. Feel like an actual scientist, researching and keeping track of all my findings in-game. Another major reason was so that I could send signed documents to others if needed. I understand that a lot of this can be solved by utilizing third-party programs, but I enjoy having that added functionality in-game when possible.