Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial Deep-fried station bounced radios still work when eaten
If you eat a station-bounced radio with its mic open, it keeps working and transmits everything you say. There's nothing you can do about it. I ate 20 of them and my text was huge and obnoxious all round until an admin force-removed all my items.
feature
feature
feature until an admin yells at you
All we need is a way to surgically remove them
The main problem is less this working and more the fact that it bypasses the new anti-spam system and repeats the text multiple times instead of just making it larger.
Yeah, fried radios working is totally a feature. The problem is if you eat them there’s nothing you can do to stop spamming chat short of suicide or admin intervention.
Have speaking with a deep fried radio in you give a percentage chance of barfing it up in an unuseable state.
This has always been a feature, and force-feeding radios to the diner boys is a time honored tradition.
I'd say bypassing the spam-enlargement feature is a bug though. While this is being addressed, maybe make stomach radios act a little bit more like Microphone+Speaker and give a little screechy-echo effect since you've got several feeding back in your stomach.

(11-16-2017, 06:37 AM)Maegor Wrote: All we need is a way to surgically remove them
 Yes Please