Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things To Buy With Spacebux
“You tried” ribbons.
a box of "slightly irregular" factory-reject discount stickers
a shirt but no pants
Shorts versions of the uniform jumpsuits!
You mean those things that are comfy and easy to wear?

Yes.
cutoff jorts
(03-03-2018, 04:33 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: Shorts versions of the uniform jumpsuits!

Pretty sure I made those?
A collective fund that's shared between all crew members you can contribute to, and is displayed at the top of the spacebux menu. The shuttle will be upgraded when it arrives depending on how much money has been donated. Hot tubs, gold top hats, food, etc. with increasing luxuries. If a tier is not met should the money be refunded?
(03-04-2018, 11:47 AM)Arborinus Wrote: If a tier is not met should the money be refunded?

Nanotrasen should keep the money for your "Generous Donations".

To be fair it is an upgrade to something you see for the last 5 minutes of the round, so it wouldn't be that bad if the money simply disappeared.  If you're willing to throw spacebux at that, you probably don't care if you don't get it back.
Because I'm vain
A fancy looking health analyzer or fancy prodoc glasses, same functionality, but you obviously paid NT to be special
Like the nerd you are
(Or fancy anything tbh)

Or gloves you can snap
Also, folks who are suggesting cosmetic rewards should maybe go in to a little more detail on what those would actually look like. Because then some dork like me can draw 'em and they're more likely to appear in-game!
LUKEFISK ARMOUR!

[Image: g7LCHuf.png]

PS. I didn't draw that, it is from Dungeons and Dredmor (first expansion). Come to think of it most things in Dungeons and Dredmor would fit well in ss13.
(03-06-2018, 02:15 AM)Gannets Wrote: Also, folks who are suggesting cosmetic rewards should maybe go in to a little more detail on what those would actually look like. Because then some dork like me can draw 'em and they're more likely to appear in-game!

A golden health analyzer that sparkles!

No! An EXTREME SPACE SEGWAY with giant off-road tires.
VOX FARTS - 10,000
choose one word from the whitelist when you spawn.
I thoroughly enjoyed spending 10 k to have no limbs one round. 10/10 would buy again.