Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hop and Captain traitor items thread
(11-13-2017, 02:00 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 01:51 AM)Technature Wrote: 12 TC Item.  Captain only.  Syndicate flag.

Show people who's really the boss with this nifty little flag.  Can be placed in your back slot if you feel like disabling yourself further.

i feel like we just need more gimmicky useless traitor items in general. i like it. would 100% walk around with a stupid red flag on my back and watch people freak out and try and kill me

My biggest shock when coming from /tg/ (d20) was the total lack of the Syndicate Balloon. 
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Syndicate_I...e_The_Boss
(11-13-2017, 10:51 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: ???

The fuck is that shitty-ass link? I'm editing to fix, because hell...
/tg/ has some really weird ideas about what makes good game balance...
I support stealing the Syndicate Balloon from TG.

Or a Syndicate Flagpole we can drag around for 1 TC that lets the crew know someone on board is working to liberate them from NT.
(11-13-2017, 11:30 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: I support stealing the Syndicate Balloon from TG.

Or a Syndicate Flagpole we can drag around for 1 TC that lets the crew know someone on board is working to liberate them from NT.

NO

12 TC

IT LOSES ITS PURPOSE IF YOU HAVE TC TO SPARE!
(11-14-2017, 01:54 AM)Technature Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 11:30 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: I support stealing the Syndicate Balloon from TG.

NO

12 TC

IT LOSES ITS PURPOSE IF YOU HAVE TC TO SPARE!

alternate idea, 12 TC for 12 flags
12 TC for an instant pirate captain kit. It comes with a complete pirate outfit, a flag, and maybe some pirate themed traitor tools. Its primary purpose is to let traitor captains show off to the crew, and for those sweet pirate shenanigans.

Bonus points if it comes with a wooden plank that can be placed on airlocks out to space, so the captain can force unruly mutineers to walk the plank
Captain:

12TC: Red Captain Suit. It's a captain suit that's red. Can anyone do a quick sprite for this?

HoP:

12TC: Access Denied Stamp. Smack people with this to do 0 damage but remove one random access from the victims worn ID. Excellent method to get yourself spaced.

12TC: Access Granted Stamp: Same, but adds random access instead of removing it.
(11-14-2017, 09:39 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: Captain:

12TC: Red Captain Suit. It's a captain suit that's red. Can anyone do a quick sprite for this?

HoP:

12TC: Access Denied Stamp. Smack people with this to do 0 damage but remove one random access from the victims worn ID. Excellent method to get yourself spaced.

12TC: Access Granted Stamp: Same, but adds random access instead of removing it.

[Image: ehM8cqa.png]
Hey here's my 2 minute edit of the captain icon on the wiki. Tried to make it vaguely nukeop-suit-colored.
There's actually already a full set of red captain stuff in the code. The armour is "centcom-red" in worn_suit_armor.dmi, and then there's the jumpsuits "captain-red" and "captain-dress-red" in worn_js_rank.dmi. Even the hat gets the treatment, with "centcom-red" in head.dmi. Never seen them ingame, though.
Beautiful. I think red obvious syndie captain is a fun captain traitor item that doesn't give you a godmode traitor out of it. I Can already think of fun shenanigans.
12 TC is a lot though. Give em enough to get a couple of mindslaved and enact martial law
12TC: "Captain's Pissing Contest" - generate 50,000 units of urine on the cap's current tile. Pissflood station.
>magician
Give HOP a tuxedo, a wand that gives a smaller assortment of wizard's spells (like a weak fireball, a shot that temporarily causes someone to bark/chimper/etc and one that replaces whatever someone's wearing with a clown suit., because HOP shouldn't be able to cluwne people. Basically a spell that causes someone to talk animal, a spell that sets you on fire, and one that causes you to lose all your gear and gain clown shoes.
(11-14-2017, 10:50 AM)Avack Wrote: There's actually already a full set of red captain stuff in the code. The armour is "centcom-red" in worn_suit_armor.dmi, and then there's the jumpsuits "captain-red" and "captain-dress-red" in worn_js_rank.dmi. Even the hat gets the treatment, with "centcom-red" in head.dmi. Never seen them ingame, though.

I think I saw admins or coders using them once