Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
puncturing reagent tanks
be neat if you could stab open a hole in a water/foam/welder tank and drag it around to create a leak
This'd make it even easier to flood the station with dumb shit, I'd be against it.
maybe not puncturing a tank, but perhaps disassembling a hatch or something on it, like crowbar-screwdriver-crowbar and it gradually leaking like 5u a tick or something. because i think it's really tedious sometimes if you want to drain a container and constantly clicking on the tank and filling up your container to then again click on the tile
(11-06-2017, 02:46 PM)Darkchis Wrote: This'd make it even easier to flood the station with dumb shit, I'd be against it.

boy you're not gonna like what i've been suggesting lately then
although the corollary to my idea is that it makes this problem easier to fix too
babayetu someone specifically made a fluids thread. and no it'd be too easy to flood with welding fuel then light it or some shit (idk how the liquid stuff works)
(11-06-2017, 10:19 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: babayetu someone specifically made a fluids thread. and no it'd be too easy to flood with welding fuel then light it or some shit (idk how the liquid stuff works)

As someone who has seen the liquid stuff work, let me just say NEVER MAKE THIS IDEA INTO A THING!

SERIOUSLY IT'S HORRIFYING AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS CAN MAKE CAN BOMBS OBSOLETE!
Its already super possible with an artbeaker. Most of them hold more units than a chemcart and can be emptied all at once.
give it a high chance to fuck up and blow your arm off from the pressure or something, like dudes who slash truck tires.
for every blatantly griefy feature, an equally griefy consequence.