Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Map Rotation Discussion Thread
i made this thread to discuss the newly implemented map rotation system (much love to all who helped it come to fruition) and i personally don't have any suggestions beyond a stat tracking option to see what map is most/least popular
We should have an option to vote for the next map, like on /tg/ station. Cog 1, Cog 2, Mushroom, Destiny, etc. Destiny should be disabled on high pop rounds.
We do have that option now. Map rotation voting was added this morning.
jesus i stop playing for like a month or so and we suddenly have puddles of death chems and map rotation? i gotta get better internet and get back into it
Good idea on the stat collection! I just added that.

Currently the vote system doesn't care about playercounts when it comes to providing options. Basically if 50 of you vote for destiny then well you made your own bed.
How can you vote for a map? If I use the vote command then it says that player voting is disabled. I would like to vote for mushroom station as I'm nostalgic about that one.
Edit: Nevermind.
oh yes, i couldn't help but notice that mushroom is missing from the list. is mushroom in the cards for future implementation?
(11-06-2017, 11:42 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: oh yes, i couldn't help but notice that mushroom is missing from the list. is mushroom in the cards for future implementation?

yeah but right now mushroom is missing some small departments (I'm not sure if it has more-recent features like telescience) and the lighting placement needs work - the station is Very dark right now.
I have come here to say that I love the rotation system and it has been everything i hoped it would be. The only thing i would tweak is to make the vote button clearer - it took me a moment to find. Is it possible to link it in chat when the announcement comes in?