Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Save Profiles
I have been playing for a while now and I have noticed something. Some people like to play as different people, maybe two characters at most, but we can only save ONE character profile at a time, making it a pain to have to create your other character from scratch each time. This kinda sucks, and I was thinking we could have three character save profiles rather than one.
I actually coded a few simple buttons that can save the characters into different slots. I believe I passed the code onto magicmountain a while back, but it wasn't ever actually implemented. I'm still in support of the idea though!
I actually coded a few simple buttons that can save the characters into different slots. I believe I passed the code onto magicmountain a while back, but it wasn't ever actually implemented. I'm still in support of the idea though!
That is awesome! I'm sure if you brought it up with him again, he might have something to say about it. Other than that, I'm glad there is some support here.
TG's character setup is vastly superior in general. Not only do you have multiple slots, but you can also set your job preferences by job rather than just picking three for a roulette and ending up with assistant if you get none of those. The way their job preference system works is you define priorities for each job - One job can be your favorite then after that you assign Medium, Low, and Never priorities to the rest of the jobs. So it'll try to get you in your favorite job first, then look for openings in the rest of the jobs in medium, if it hasn't gotten you anything then it shoots for low, and if it doesn't find you after all that, then you end up with Assistant - it completely skips over jobs marked Never so for instance if you'd rather play as an Assistant than a Medical Doctor, that's what happens.