Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Big Fluids Thread
listen bud if I want to turn this into sea station 13 I should be able to crossarms
Sealab 2013/2034 when??
(11-14-2017, 06:25 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Sealab 2013/2034 when??

smile
(11-14-2017, 07:21 PM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 06:25 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Sealab 2013/2034 when??

smile

In lieu of Adrienne Barbeaubots we should steal TG’s MMI that lets you plug a loose brain into a speaker.

Brain + Radio + Power Cell = Brain-in-a-Jar.
Yeah whatever happened to those brain assemblies anyway?
add a new sol ending that makes the next map normal except all of the space tiles are replaced by water
(11-14-2017, 08:53 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: add a new sol ending that makes the next map normal except all of the space tiles are replaced by water

You should get it by submerging the server rack in water
Space cleaner has no effect on puddles, which is a nerf because it was previously the janitor's strongest weapon in the fight against grime. This means cleaner grenades also have no effect on fluids.
(11-21-2017, 05:01 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Space cleaner has no effect on puddles, which is a nerf because it was previously the janitor's strongest weapon in the fight against grime. This means cleaner grenades also have no effect on fluids.

I feel like the sponge and mop should be the big fighters against wet spills

Cleaner seems more like something for removing dried up grime

Which makes me think some stuff should dry up but leave behind messy, possibly sticky, residue
Dealing with spills is easymode if you have the buffer, nigh impossible if you don't, it's basically that simple.
why doesn't janitor have a big ol' suck hose. pump liquids into a tank which can be emptied into a sink. if emagged can be emptied anywhere?
(11-21-2017, 12:43 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: why doesn't janitor have a big ol' suck hose. pump liquids into a tank which can be emptied into a sink. if emagged can be emptied anywhere?

I feel like the buffer ought to have this

I drive an actual floor buffer at my job and they have two tanks

One is a clean water cleaning solution mix, and then there's a vacuum thst sucks up the excess water post scrub and dumps it into a refuse tank
the buffer can suck up liquids. not sure if it can dump them again though
hey what happens when a flooded hallway meets a hotwired grille and why isn't it much cooler?
(11-24-2017, 11:00 AM)Wonkmin Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 12:43 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: why doesn't janitor have a big ol' suck hose. 

bubs' mum is a very busy lady and already works two other jobs

this is why we need to be able to rate individual posts