Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Make it so throwing someone at an artifact counts as them touching it.
I want to be able to brig people by throwing them at prison artifacts, dammit!
Make Bargg artifacts more than just a weird gimmick? Sounds good to me!
Time to throw people in the injector artifact! Then, it'll be time to throw them in the borging artifact.
yeah no
Maybe not throwing them into it, but a long progress bar that loads them in/gets them to touch it?

Should be noted, as many harmful artifacts as there are, there are healing ones that require touch and you can save a person much faster if you could get them to touch it.
Yes yes yes yes yes this will make mechanics traps AMAZING
(10-30-2017, 07:35 AM)poland spring Wrote: Yes yes yes yes yes this will make mechanics traps AMAZING

While I'd say that they're already amazingly bullshit to get instagibbed by three components and a multitool, getting punted into a borger is still far preferable to the crusher.
(10-29-2017, 01:11 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Maybe not throwing them into it, but a long progress bar that loads them in/gets them to touch it?
Do we really need injector/borging artifacts to become tools of traitor-ism? If you can just stuff a guy into a borging artifact you might as well put roboticists out of a job as well.
What if relatively harmless things activated like this? Like someone mentioned earlier, it would be a good way to brig someone for two minutes.

Things that heal or put up a shield could activate like this too.
It would create more Fun chaos scenarios for sure so I guess no borg or injector because you'd have to stand still and being thrown is not that but EVERYTHING else would work fine
I was thinking a "Maybe" for borg artifacts, simply because this would allow you to safely test artifacts by throwing monkeys at them.
what if it only works when throwing the artifact at the person. or better yet, only if they are both flying towards eachother
(10-31-2017, 12:45 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: what if it only works when throwing the artifact at the person. or better yet, only if they are both flying towards eachother as a mech comp trap and not in a way that could be helpful or not deal a thousand brute.