Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Station of Despair, Trial 1 (Complete)
"Mr. Robot Captain, guy, is it possible both Phoebe and Large poisoned her, without their knowledge. Alcohol is known to cause overdoses when taken with medication. Or was it most certainly one person's act?"
"An interesting question. It is possible that a killer could have an accomplice. However, only the killer would be credited for it. The accomplice would get jack."

"So even IF two people are involved, you still have to figure out who did the killing blow."
"Sir, would Irene be the one responsible if she took both medication and beer at the same time? If so, do we vote her for killing herself?"
"It depends. It ultimately comes down to if she was aware she had swallowed poison or alcohol and decided to down the other."

"Though do keep in mind that if you decide she killed herself and you're wrong, someone will still die. I'll just pick at random I guess. Ya know, just in case anyone thought of using that loophole."
"Well we basically know it was either Phoebe with plants, or someone else with the plants they grew. Especially due to a lack of other evidence. Did anyone see Phoebe actually investigate? From memory, she said she was going to check out the gardens but not much else."
"It could be Large as well, Phoebe had had a drink from the bar and then after came to Phoebe with her headache."
"Hm actually thinking about if Irene had a drink then she could have been poisoned my large. But then it comes to the fact of how would he have known what plant was dangerous."
" If I'da poisonned'er there'd be allatta more bodies. I serven'em pitchers. Half'a y'all's've been drinkins frommet "
"Oh shit, I forgot about that. Well then I guess large is clear, Phoebe is still a suspect though."
"If I did the deed, then I would have grew Man-Eaters or Kudzu! Both of those can cause quite a bit of damage to the living members of a station, after all. Alternatively, I could have created an army of Tomatoes. If I wanted to kill people, I could have."
"Not iff'n ya wanted ter get away with'it. Face it. Anywhomsta coulda gored anyone in wi'firestingisher ifn wanna to- Butcha been sneekin roun'd'aboat places makin's poison's'n's'hopin we aint figured ya out but we do. An if ain't nobody gitcha I'll gitcha. Watch me. "
"You wouldn't have poisoned the entire bar, either, if you wanted to get away with it. You would have poisoned only one or two drinks, and gave them to others. So that brings us back to where we started: It could have been either of us, or it could have been a thief, and it still could have been a suicide."
" wha drinks dammet it'sallin'nna Pitccher ya egg! The dinguses servem'selves'an'i'm'always'gaddam'busy'n'makna'stuff'fer'the'dumbass'cap'n'at'gottem'self'killd! "

You're not entirely certain how he spewed an entire sentence in roughly one and a half syllables.
"Large, just to double-check, did Irene bring her drinking glass with her whenever she left the bar? Her body was discovered in the gym, after all, so she could have been poisoned outside the bar as well."
The cyborg lets out a sigh...at least, you assume that's what he's doing? Can robots even sigh?

"Ya know, watching people bicker and argue is fun and all, but the fun of it wears out pretty quick. If this is just gonna devolve into a shouting match between Tweedledee and Tweedledum, then I think we're about done here."

"Anyone got any evidence, or are we gonna start voting now?"