Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial Cog1 Brig Plasmaglass is broken by chairs.
So during some spy-thief round, all the windows in the brig were smashed by antagonists using fold-up chairs.
These are supposed to be the double-layer plasma windows, almost indestructible.
Can we not mark only-ironically-critical bugs as critical? Thanks.
(10-28-2017, 10:31 AM)Mordent Wrote: Can we not mark only-ironically-critical bugs as critical? Thanks.

It was kinda funny the first time.  Now you're just jumping the bandwagon.  Don't do this.

Also, this isn't really a bug.  Almost indestructible is not the same as indestructible.
i thought fold up chairs did no damage to windows. was that ever a thing?
(10-28-2017, 11:55 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i thought fold up chairs did no damage to windows. was that ever a thing?

They do if you throw them.
I was not aware that is was 'only ironically' a problem, or was indeed a longstanding issue without a clear resolution.

I am also unaware that in the passage of time, more then one person actually responded to this report. I need to type these faster.

Would it be an option to place some machinery or tables in front of the windows? Or simply to remove the chairs? It won't make the glass any tougher, but it seems to work on Cog2.
The chairs in Cog 1's brig can't be picked up (they could before and it made the brig a joke, so they were replaced with stools). If people are still breaking them with folding chairs, it's cause they brought them with them.

But yeah, if it's an issue, most officers just place girders in front of the windows and make sure no one has tools.
There is still a single folding chair in the cog1 brig.
Hey look another reason to not put people in the general population brig cell on cog1.

What went so wrong with security layouts? Are we even supposed to put people in the brig if they can escape with ease?