Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Make it so using the wrestling belt decloaks you.
This seems like a oversight but the other night I got my hands on both a cloaker and a Wrestling Belt and completely destroyed the crew that was playing for the better part of 75 minutes before I died by mishandling a flamethrower. The crew that round got some good hits on me like a person hitting me with a chem that put me in a ice cube while cloaked but other than that there was nothing they could do to stop me. This seems like a huge oversight to me even if this combo is rare to see. I understand that antags are supposed to be slightly OP but this was too much and I hope this thread gets this changed.
The only time this can happen is if a spy gets lucky enough to get both of them (since both cost more than 6 TC). It is pretty rare, but it is definitely kinda bullshitty. I'm lucky enough to not experience it, but just hearing it makes me think it's not unreasonable an idea to do this.
Nope, you can get it in a surplus crate as well. That round I got it cause I killed another traitor who had both a cloak and a wrestling belt.

Also I don't play Spy. Find it really boring and had it turned off for ages now. But I was a traitor in the round this happen in and the other traitor I killed had both a cloaker and a wrestling belt.
Time to add Surplus crate to the list of things I have no hope of remembering.
it not decloaking you is a bug im pretty sure. even though cloaks can be stopped by the area-flash effect of flashes (used by clicking the flash in hand) it is still stupid
Bug, so moving it to the relevant place.