Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[FEATURE] thermoelectric generator statistical analyzer [READY AF - CODER PLS LOOK]
This looks complicated. Let's hope our incompetent engineers can understand what is said.
As with all patches, it is preferable if you give us a compare link rather than a .patch/list of commits for readability purposes.
(12-07-2017, 12:31 PM)ZeWaka Wrote: As with all patches, it is preferable if you give us a compare link rather than a .patch/list of commits for readability purposes.

here you are: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation-2016/pull/40

note: there are a lot of accidental changes in there that don't need to be committed. i'm going to try and see if i can't revert some of them and give you a cleaner PR

HERE is a squeaky clean merge-able PR: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation-2016/pull/41
hey if im not too tired from watching movies tomorrow ill merge this shit
HOORAY ill help
i think we got cog1 today, still need to do destiny, cog2, clarion, and i think thats it

E N J O Y many thanks to zewaka for dealing with this

hold your breath
Drafting the wiki page for this is only slightly making my head hurt. Never have my code fu reading techniques been so challenged. Not to insinuate any badcode, just lots of work.

I feel sorta like a genius after managing to read and interpret all this code.
(12-17-2017, 12:02 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: Drafting the wiki page for this is only slightly making my head hurt. Never have my code fu reading techniques been so challenged. Not to insinuate any badcode, just lots of work.

I feel sorta like a genius after managing to read and interpret all this code.

this is unbelievably helpful & thank you so much for doing this

the fact you are able to interpret my code correctly is a huge compliment

[Image: 200.gif]oh fuck oh damn aww christ!  damn[Image: 200.gif]

can u feel it coming in the air tonight, aww lord - phil collin

[Image: t9bScLe.gif]
"hmm..a new kremlin post? Ah."

it all started with a man...a man with a plan

[Image: v5X8onZ.png]

[Image: QQeZcZL.gif]
"wtf who is this guy what is this"

[Image: 8vsQCMD.png]

[Image: 4WeMI66.gif]
"Oh wow the dude's actually writing it. Neat. Cool."

[Image: lyEnaBA.png]

[Image: 6zdseqS.gif]
"c-could it be..? certainly not"

STANDBY FOR FORUMS POST #2

[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]
[Image: QJTfHxy.png]

[Image: hd7rC6V.gif]
"holy shit omfg wtf god damn god damn"

[Image: DmNZeKB.png]

[Image: b6fyd3w.gif]

its done its done its done its done its done its done its done  GO PLAY WITH IT AAAAA

now i know what you all must be thinking:

[Image: IXpGHqe.jpg]
                                                    \
"kremlin, what is this? how does the generator work? can we really know such things? kremlin show me the path to wisdom"

me: its math jackass

[Image: a4eLmgL.jpg]
                                                    \
"...how elegant! how simple! i understand! i do not just know, i understand!"

shit is done. its in the game. go fuck with it. go report bugs. learn the things. i'll post a simple to understand explanation of how to use this thing that will require zero knowledge of math or anything else. in the meantime!! please read this extremely helpful wiki article

more to come as always

special thanks for special people:
ZEWAKA - primary coder involved in helping this Happen and putting up with my dumb mouthbreathing ass and my constant pestering
SUNDANCE - for the beautiful sprites, which are animated, wow!
FLOURISH - put the final nail in the coffin and similarly put up with my Antics
STUDENTERHUE - boss player out of nowhere with the fuckin wiki article, even read my code and understood it which is incredible because i hadn't written a line of DM prior to this thing. seriously god damn thank you i really really really did not want to write the fuckin wiki article all by myself