Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting the most out of HoP
give anyone all access if they rock up before i finish giving myself all access

also i leave an untitled id with only id computer access in there and i'd often find it missing. why do people take it???

for the rest of the round just get dressed like a greytide or fashion disaster and pretend its like undercover boss.
great way to test the competence of security for that round
(11-08-2017, 01:52 PM)drymelon Wrote: give anyone all access if they rock up before i finish giving myself all access

also i leave an untitled id with only id computer access in there and i'd often find it missing. why do people take it???

for the rest of the round just get dressed like a greytide or fashion disaster and pretend its like undercover boss.
great way to test the competence of security for that round

You expect antags to let any vigilante crew member get all access? In the same way giving it to antags increases their potential for successful murdering, if you start giving it to the civilian crew the antag's chances of success are reduced significantly.

Also if you're doing this consistantly people will catch on and just loot the console whenever you're away. Still not a bad idea to leave one somewhere for the crew to find if there are no heads of staff or their IDs around.