Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More meaningful adjectives
You know how sometimes a critter or item has an extra bit of description on it? Things like

Superb roach
Nasty Wasp
Mean Mouse

Etc

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the differences between these things is either nonexistent or inconsequential. I think it would be interesting if certain adjectives carried with them certain characteristics 

For instance, a superb wrench/screwdriver/crowbar could accomplish tasks faster than the default, while a rubbish one slower or possibly have a chance to break after use

A Tough Roach/wasp/mouse/bee could get significant boost in health. Maybe we can get Size variances as well, from a scale of Lilliputian/Tiny/Small/Default/Large/Husky/Gargauntian
I like this. I was really disappointed to find that adjectives on critters and harvested crops don't really have much effect.

If we add adjectives to tools, why not make the quality of the tool and the fabricator speed it was created at inversely proportional? Printing a cheap set of tools from the fabricators would save time, but by sacrificing some time one could get a much better set that would last longer.
funny this comes up as i start getting back into terraria, which has this concept a lot. i like it
You hit the The Angry, Loud, Ghostly, FUCKING MASSIVE, Lightning Enchanted, WWE World Champion Space Mouse with the The Quick, Brown, Retaliating, Soulbound, Heat-Seeking, ON FUCKING FIRE, Bastard, Smack-Talking, Totally Illegal, Cyalume Screwdriver!

The Server dies!
(10-20-2017, 07:53 AM)Superlagg Wrote: You hit The Angry, Loud, Ghostly, FUCKING MASSIVE, Lightning Enchanted, WWE World Champion Space Mouse with The Quick, Brown, Retaliating, Soulbound, Heat-Seeking, ON FUCKING FIRE, Bastard, Smack-Talking, Totally Illegal, Cyalume Screwdriver!

I would love to know where these are from.
(10-20-2017, 07:53 AM)Superlagg Wrote: You hit the The Angry, Loud, Ghostly, FUCKING MASSIVE, Lightning Enchanted, WWE World Champion Space Mouse with the The Quick, Brown, Retaliating, Soulbound, Heat-Seeking, ON FUCKING FIRE, Bastard, Smack-Talking, Totally Illegal, Cyalume Screwdriver!

The Server dies!

there is a slight difference between terraria style modifiers, and diablo style modifiers. this would be quite funny though
Don’t broken fabricators spit out Shitty versions of things? It would be funny if they had a chance to just fall apart when you use them, no matter what they are.

Shitty Bicycle Horn falls apart in your hands!