Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
remove all cluwne effects with spaceacillin
Does mannitol not cure the clumsiness?
(10-17-2017, 03:57 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Does mannitol not cure the clumsiness?

No, because it's not due solely to brain damage.
It's built-in, like a clown's, only much worse.
(10-16-2017, 10:45 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'd honestly rather have cluwning be completely incurable except through cloning/borging/strange reagent mad science.

I'd be okay with the process for decluwning involve the chaplain.

Inject someone with holy water and then have chaplain beat them with the bible to cure clown.

That method is slightly more difficult then just beating them with a bible, relies on a chaplain who may not always exist, and it gives Chaplain a role to counteract the wizard.
(10-17-2017, 04:29 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: relies on a chaplain who may not always exist

Hence why I suggest that having holy water in your bloodstream should give you all of the chaplain's powers until it runs out. Wiznerds shouldn't be free to rampage because a job slot didn't get filled.
Cluwne is suffering.

Suffer well.
(10-17-2017, 05:08 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:29 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: relies on a chaplain who may not always exist

Hence why I suggest that having holy water in your bloodstream should give you all of the chaplain's powers until it runs out. Wiznerds shouldn't be free to rampage because a job slot didn't get filled.

I feel like this would be easily and often abused. Wizard uses magic missles for only one to go off fired at a monkey and subsequently beaten to death.
(10-17-2017, 09:09 PM)cgrn10 Wrote: I feel like this would be easily and often abused. Wizard uses magic missles for only one to go off fired at a monkey and subsequently beaten to death.

if the person only gained the chaplain's abilities, not immunities (so, they get bible healing use, basically) then it would work far better