Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor VR Bugs
Here are three bugs or issues I've noticed and thought were bugs.

Bug 1: In VR, when you disconnect, the VR pod still shows the icon that someone is inside, but you can still climb inside.

Bug 2: I don't know if this one can be reproduced, it could of been a coder messing with vars as I saw someone with that kind of access doing this.

Code:
Virtual Human user. /datum/mind mind.
Anyway, when you are a player, you can go into the critter gauntlet and be disconnected from vr. It happens in the critter gauntlet at random, but when it happened the first time, I was able to go back into the vr pod and I was back in the critter gauntlet. I don't know why it happened, but the 2nd time disconnected me and I wasn't able to jump back into critter gauntlet where I last was.

Bug 3, possibly broken? When you go into the critter gauntlet and go where the space pod arena is, you can't use the pods to shoot. I tried clicking the info button and looked up the instructions on how to shoot, etc, but none of the buttons work, it moves my hands, but I'm unable to activate the weapons.

Feel free to criticize or correct my post.
Like, comment, or subscribe.
1. fixed
2. fixed
2.5 + 3.  Critter gauntlet and the VR pod arena are old and I expect them to be broken in some ways. might take a look at them later, but it's not a priority right now
(10-11-2017, 06:29 PM)mbc Wrote: 1. fixed
2. fixed
2.5 + 3.  Critter gauntlet and the VR pod arena are old and I expect them to be broken in some ways. might take a look at them later, but it's not a priority right now

Thanks
didn't know where else to put this: the tables in the new waiting area in VR aren't joined together, it's gross.

also mbc you are on a damn roll, go you

edit: pod colloseum definitely DOES not work, cannot fire either weapon, cannot stop ship with the hotkey, and cause the screen zooms out the crit darkness is a dumb size