Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Sell Propane and Propane Acessories
Disclaimer: This idea is not entirely my own and many people on the Goonstation discord were involved in the developing this idea.

I Sell:
- In the debris field you will find a gas station ran by a man named Honk Hill

- He sells propane tanks and the items mentioned in the section propane accessories

- The  Gas station may have various other items in stock including other fuels like plasma, oil, charcoal, and welding fuel

Propane:

- Propane will be needed for the utilization of the grill(see propane accessories), Propane does not explode but increases the burning var, and when propane is in the bloodstream it will make the player say hank hill quotes.

- To obtain propane one either needs to buy a propane tank at the gas station(see i sell) or make it themselves by mixing oil and hydrogen then heating it to 800k with stabilizing agent to simulate the cracking process used to make propane gas

Propane Accessories:

-The grill: the grill takes propane tanks to work and acts like a deep fryer except it grills the item instead of frying it, additionally the grill produces CO2 when running making it best done in space or with proper ventilation, grilling food will make it taste better than normal

-ProPAIN: literally just a propane tank made with a metal rod going through it making a huge hammer
Yes to all of this, but I also want an electric grill you can use safely indoors, because sometimes you want to host a brat fry in brig.
imo the "makes food good but slowly poisons the air" is what makes it so good, and so SS13.
i'm already imagining "the griller", a killer that puts people in locked rooms with a grill and no way to escape, left to slowly grill to death.
Grilled lightly-fried pizza burger pie fried cake pizza cannabis leaf burger fried fried grilled pie burger grilled cake Irene Mincine’s butt pie
screaming with propane in the bloodstream should convert screams to BWAHs
I believe this to be relevant.
[Image: qc1bJZD.jpg]