Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Look at this spooky thing I found!
A bloody piece of paper in the debris field 

https://imgur.com/a/pTryC

While scribblings crealy produced in MS paint it seems to point towards some sort of exciting secret.
Ever seen this before, any1 knows what's this about?
Servers been around a while, someone's probably seen it and has answers.

Not me though.

I don't know jack shit bro.
i've explored a pretty decent amount of the debris field and never even seen that, or a page that was yellow at all. whereabouts did you find it?
(10-10-2017, 11:49 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i've explored a pretty decent amount of the debris field and never even seen that, or a page that was yellow at all. whereabouts did you find it?

East of the bee merchant.

Put sum numbers into search and found people discussing it with relation to Solarium
the bloody note is in the radio shack with the key lime pie also as far as i know the sol nerds got something out of it and it is in the sol thread here somewhere
I heard this was the note dropped by Jones after a step I forgot.
no its not that one the jones paper is a scrambled one that you get after slapping him with a keycard that you get somehwere
I don't remember this ever being on the Sol Wiki. That would mean...
I've known about it for a long time. That means it's common knowledge amongst nerds, and the turbonerds probably have it deeply embedded in their headcanon.

It's neat though. It's fun to look at while the morphine cache works it's magic.
I will confirm that it is a clue that leads to other mysteries. Also the sol nerds have long solved it all.
I just check the sol wiki to see what they said about the paper. I can't seem to access any page.
(10-12-2017, 07:34 AM)medsal15 Wrote: I just check the sol wiki to see what they said about the paper. I can't seem to access any page.

zeweka has locked it up. Now you need to answer his secret riddle. The answer should be obvious to those who have read the thread though...or at least that’s assuming the answer is what I think it is
thats just the piece of paper you can find inside the radio shack on the east of the debris field
the other one it's being confused with comes from jones when you use a certain item on him and it also is kind of unhelpful at this point
It's in the radio shack, yeah.

It was used as a clue in the ARG to decode the secret message being broadcast over the radio in the shack.