Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who banned you?: burntcornmuffin
Who banned you?: burntcornmuffin
BYOND Key: BettersonMcgee
Date of ban: Really long time ago. Unsure of date. I'd say a year or two
Reason: Stabbed a crewmember to death as non antag, did not respond to admin questioning. Appeal your ban on the forums.
Length of ban: Permanent
What led to the ban: I had just heard of this wacky game called space station 13 and joined the first server I saw. I (for better or for worse) quickly figured out how to attack people. Being an eager new player, I instantly jumped on my opportunity to strike on an unsuspecting victim. I was just a simple brain dead idiot that had no idea what this game really was and got really excited to be violent.
Why am I appealing?: I was a new player to the game when I first joined the server. The only thing I recall from the event was hearing the bwoinks and thought it was just some random sound effects. My point is, I did this a really long time ago before I was really even an SS13 player. From the day of my ban, I've had almost a year of playing this game and have come to love it very much. Since I now actually know how the game works, I'd love to finally play on GoonStation after the unpleasant first impression I've left. To sum it up, I was a new player, messed stuff up out of ignorance, want a chance to play here since I actually know how to play.

Edit:
"Date of ban: Really long time ago. Unsure of date. I'd say a year or two"
Just checked, most likely just over a year ago, I first started playing last September
Edit: wew this is taking a while
Hey, it seems that burntcornmuffin is not around right now so I'll lift this. hhhave fun
(10-13-2017, 09:09 PM)mbc Wrote: Hey, it seems that burntcornmuffin is not around right now so I'll lift this. hhhave fun

Thank you kindly, sire, I intend to.