Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor AI eye bugs
(01-22-2018, 02:55 AM)ProfessorHugedix Wrote: tracking someone who teleports off station to somewhere with no cameras causes my game to crash

I can say I experience a similar thing whenever someone goes off cams. I didn't experience it any time before I updated to 512.1406, so maybe it has to do with that?

Actually, now that Technature's weighed in, I also remember repeatedly crashing. It was really spooky: every time I'd hear someone screaming or farting or something beeping and then it would stop responding. One time, my game crashed as soon as I joined.
The game just crashed on me while I started tracking someone. I can't rejoin without it crashing again.
When a wizard I am tracking teleports back to the wizard shuttle, I continue tracking them even when they get there, despite the lack of cameras on the wizard shuttle (for the obvious reason that it is not on the station).
(02-18-2018, 08:04 PM)LovelyMimic Wrote: When a wizard I am tracking teleports back to the wizard shuttle, I continue tracking them even when they get there, despite the lack of cameras on the wizard shuttle (for the obvious reason that it is not on the station).

first thing in this thread was this bug. someone said it was fixed
(02-19-2018, 03:31 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 08:04 PM)LovelyMimic Wrote: When a wizard I am tracking teleports back to the wizard shuttle, I continue tracking them even when they get there, despite the lack of cameras on the wizard shuttle (for the obvious reason that it is not on the station).

first thing in this thread was this bug. someone said it was fixed

That means one of you three is a traitor!
I've been trying to join as AI to try the new features, and the first round I get it I am just crashing left and right. Not really sure if there's any particular behavior that's triggering it, since it's happened both when observing people and when just flying around