Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update the Cog1 Armory
The armory on Cog1 is extremely lacking in weapons compared to Cog2. All it has is the riot shotguns which are useless as they only stun if you click them pointblank. Cog2's armory has lots of options and I'd like to see this on Cog1 since we play on it the most now.
Yeah, that only seems fair that they should have matching arsenals. Good idea!
Make sure to include the ammovend machine. Buckshot4lyfe.
Maybe not entirely the same, but yes definitely at least the ammovend machine.

Quote: All it has is the riot shotguns which are useless as they only stun if you click them pointblank.

This is a problem in itself.
(10-08-2017, 01:22 PM)Sundance Wrote:
Quote: All it has is the riot shotguns which are useless as they only stun if you click them pointblank.

Agreed Sundance.
This would be really really nice.
(10-08-2017, 01:42 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 01:22 PM)Sundance Wrote:

Agreed Sundance.

They oughta stun from any range, but only do brute damage up close
They should have a chance to hit people in the junk which gives a full blackout stun for a few seconds + big brute damage.
They should be more of a spreadshot, what with them being shotguns and all.
(10-08-2017, 04:56 PM)Superlagg Wrote: They should be more of a spreadshot, what with them being shotguns and all.

But they shoot rubber slugs, not pellets
(10-08-2017, 04:08 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: They should have a chance to hit people in the junk which gives a full blackout stun for a few seconds + big brute damage.

I think RNGing this would be a bad idea...
(10-08-2017, 08:38 PM)Technature Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 04:08 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: They should have a chance to hit people in the junk which gives a full blackout stun for a few seconds + big brute damage.

I think RNGing this would be a bad idea...

I mean like a 5% chance of a critical hit on the torso or something.
shotguns with slugs are surprisngly okay at range. why it only pointblack stuns is beyond me. maybe have the stun range be a few tiles, 3-4?
They got nerfed to shit some point ago, that or something broke. They were originally meant to be kind of like an improved reloadable taser, if you can be arsed to find the thread, it's something along the lines with "Replace eguns in the armory". Yes that's how old that thread is, we're talking mushroom here.

Honestly Wraithcraft has the right idea. They should have a fairly small range, 3-4 tiles, i'd be leaning towards 3. The stun should be instant, you get flipped n' floored by getting hit once. The sprite should be far more visable (currently it shares the same sprite as .32 bullet, which is kind of shit).

This change would make the gun a close quarters, defensive sort of gun, literally designed to blast people away if they are coming in for melee damage. Having such a short range, you'd actually be at a disadvantage if you're up against someone with actual ranged weaponry, which is intentional. It'd be great for it's purpose. Plz change.
I like the idea of potent but short-ranged shotguns. A lot, actually.

I'd like to see better armor in the armory. The best. Not that lead-and-concrete armor. Maybe even an armor for different situations. Also a complete set of power ranger armor so I can laugh my ass off.

On guns, I'd like actual anti-whatever weaponry. Weapons good against certain antags, but practically useless against other things. Sounds dumb even to me, but in a fun way.