Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Blob Balance: Allow Ghost Drones to deblob the station?
Or instead of blob tiles either dying instantly or staying there, make them take slight damage randomly each life cycle so that they eventually die into blob goo
I think ghost drones should only be allowed to attack *me* as blob, I need all the people against me that I can get.

Otherwise, no.
(11-21-2017, 04:08 PM)Wire Wrote: I think ghost drones should only be allowed to attack *me* as blob, I need all the people against me that I can get.

Otherwise, no.
even a wireblob hates telesci + 3 welding tanks directly to the nucleus. if the blob is confirmed dead, i see no reason not to let drones fight their way to hull breaches and stuff that needs their attention
The problem though is how difficult it is to tell when the blob is actually dead. I've more than once mistook a living blob for being dead because I thought I killed its only living Nucleus when it made one somewhere else. Unless you saw it really early, it's not always easy to tell.
Can we get an admin announcement every time there is a Wireblob to inform everyone that it is indeed a Wireblob?
(11-22-2017, 04:55 AM)locusts Wrote: Can we get an admin announcement every time there is a Wireblob to inform everyone that it is indeed a Wireblob?
i like the idea of drones being able to harmlessly pass through blob tiles
Not really. If a blob wants to block drones from repairing breaches it made it should be able to do so.
you make it sound like the drone would be invulnerable to attack from within