Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[grievance thread] vending machine soup and burritos are too weak now
before i could empty out a vending machine and eat all of the burritos and soup i could and i'd die a hilarious death

but now at worst i'm mildly inconvenienced by space drug effects/backwards speech
Something I noticed too. Used to have fun mixing soups in a bathtub and jumping in and now I don't cause its so boring.
yeah i remember eating some stuff from the vending machines and having a not so fun time but now yeah you can just empty it and be ok.
I think I emptied the entire vending machine in the brig into my stomach, and the only thing that did anything to me was one cup of chilijuice, whatever its called, decided to do its low chance of fire gib on me.
Discount Dan had an inspection lately. All the dangerous bits have been removed for safety. We are considering switching to Cheaper Dan.
I feel like this may have had something to do with certain people running around with a loofah and a still full of Discount Dan's murdermix that they pulled out of a vending machine in 90 seconds.
Tbh, it never made sense to me that something you could buy from a vending machine could outright kill you on consumption. Make horribly sick, yeah but kill?
all of y'all are suffering from confirmation bias, they haven't been touched since they were coded
Whelp, time to do some rigorous testing.

How many rounds should be spent consuming poison?
Discount Dan got nerfed to shit back in mushroom..?
This was prior to the big chem rework, so I'm not sure if this is even applicable?

Other than that, the only other change was that it was made a little more difficult to make bathsalts?
ive tried multiple times eating an entire machine's stock of tv dinners, burritos, and soup and not much happened beyond trippy screen effects, movement effects, and occasionally turning to ash if there was any of the devil dans soup in there

whereas before i'd get so fucked up my heart would fail and then my arm would go flying off
It’s less that the old stuff was changed (it wasn’t) and more that the new burrito/noodle/tv dinner recipes are fairly harmless by comparison, so you’re statistically less likely to get something terrible from emptying out a vending machine.
(09-26-2017, 08:56 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: all of y'all are suffering from confirmation bias, they haven't been touched since they were coded

Confirmation bias of the items in the machine, but not for the chemicals contained within the items Smug Colbert

Those chemicals have been adjusted and retuned over the years and have led to the lesser effects of vending machine garbage we eat today!
Ah, Nanotrasen's experiments in mithridatism bore fruit! How 'bout that.