Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Station of Despair. Final Chapter
Phoebe Buzz exits the Public Garden.

"Everyone, one of my plants have been picked while I wasn't looking, and it was the most lethal one in the bunch!"

Phoebe Buzz holds up a ruined plant.

"I uprooted the toxic plant, but whoever took it's ingredient most likely poisoned her with it."
(10-22-2017, 04:23 PM)elan_oots Wrote: Character Name: Elan Oats
Height: A little shorter than average
Weight: About average
Job: Atmos Tech, somehow.
Strength: A naturally gregarious person
Weakness: Easily distracted
Other:
Number: 14

All right, you're good to go.  I'll send a PM with your role.
Johnathon looks at Phoebe

"If that's the case then I would assume she was poisoned in the bar. On another note why were you growing poison in the first place?"
"Well... toxic ingestion's not as fun of a theory, but I guess it-"

Marcy's eyes widen and she jumps away from Large.

"Wait! You run the bar, right!?" And with a finger point, she deems "that makes you the most suspicious! ...ah, assuming it isn't a magic bullet."
"About damn time Somebody got it."

Adam walked back into the gym. He seems...flustered.

"I've got no time to explain, but I need two of you to come with me. I've got a plan to put a stop to all of this before it gets out of hand."

Adam seemed...oddly motivated.
"Phoebe probably has plenty of reason to be growing poisonous plants, they have plentiful medical uses that aren't killing people. If anything I think it's the perpetually drunk bumbling barman, can't even understand half the words that fall out of his mouth."
"Indeed, I grew poison for medical reasons. It's easy enough to convert this into a helpful burn medicine."
Nathan suddenly stops investigating and yells to the borg; "Hey capborg, if you answer our questions, who murdered Irene?"
(10-22-2017, 09:23 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Nathan suddenly stops investigating and yells to the borg; "Hey capborg, if you answer our questions, who murdered Irene?"

"..............."

"The one that murdered Irene was one of you.  I thought I made that quite clear."

"Smartass."
"I'd prefer more specifics, but alright...craptain." And Nathan goes back to investigating

-ooc-

I keep forgetting where I have been and what I know frown

also, do I see anything at the gym?
Character Name: Prospector Pete
Height: Shortish
Weight: Skin 'n bones
Job: Supposedly a miner but shows up everywhere
Strength: Extremely slippery, hard to arrest/pin down
Weakness: Space Gold
Other: Has a habit of popping up in odd places
Number: 15 I think
(10-22-2017, 11:52 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: also, do I see anything at the gym?

Roughly the only thing that stands out from before is...well, Irene.  Outside of that, some of the equipment are out of place, most likely due to Irene using the facilities.

(10-23-2017, 12:34 AM)poland spring Wrote: Character Name: Prospector Pete
Height: Shortish
Weight: Skin 'n bones
Job: Supposedly a miner but shows up everywhere
Strength: Extremely slippery, hard to arrest/pin down
Weakness: Space Gold
Other: Has a habit of popping up in odd places
Number: 15 I think

Dreadfully sorry, but the slots are full at the moment.  If someone goes AFK though, I'll send a PM asking if you're still interested.

-----

"...Ugh, I guess I'm doing this myself then? Fine."

Adam leaves the gym again, determination in his eyes.
"Wait up Adam, I wasn't paying attention! I'm better than two people, I'll go with you." Nathan yells as he runs after Adam
Ssssip sip siiiip sip.

Ahh.

Let's roll.

Dan vaults​ out of the crew quarters and down to the bar where she points at the body. "DEAD!"

She then wheels her finger around at the most barman-y person in sight. "FORMALDEHYDE!"
Johnathon follows Adam as he has nothing better to do then solve a murder.

"Hmm, doesn't the detective have one of those fancy schmancy print scanners. If we had one of those we could see who took the plant."