Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Station of Despair. Final Chapter
Jonathon Looks around the cafe and taps his foot.

*ding*

"Holy shit finally."

"All right, let's get the door open.  Open sesame!"

And with that, the doors open, revealing...the AI Chamber?

New Room
This is definitely not the AI chamber.  Rather, it appears to be a large open space with sixteen stands arranged in a circle.  It also has a rather high chair to the side...which the cyborg has just taken a seat in.  Figures.  There also appear to be two poles with pictures next to them...is that Adam and Irene?
This room is special.  It's off limits unless a trial is happening.  Then it's the only place you're allowed to.  Everyone deserves a fair chance, so you have to get your ass in here when I say so.

"All right ladies and gentlemen.  Find the podium with your name and take your place.  It's about time this shindig got started.  Oh, I can't wait."
Nathan takes his seat and starts listening, for once
Jonathon looks around and gets in his seat examining the room more closely.
Dan goes to the thing then blows smoke in Marcy's face.
Phoebe Buzz nervously takes her own seat.
Jonathon Watches phoebe
"Ah.  I'm glad that part is easy enough for everyone to do without prolonged explanation."

"Now, without further ado, let's get this trial under way."

"Someone has committed the atrocity of murder today, and for that someone must pay.  Let the station trial begin!"

---

To be continued...
" erh'so whatnou ye big shitty fuckbot "
Twelve.

It seems rather surreal that the number of residents on the station dropped from 15 to 12 within the course of a few hours.

And it doesn't seem like the cyborg is happy with leaving things at this.

What can someone really do in a situation like this?

A few people decided to see Irene for one last time, but by the time they got there, she was already gone.  As if she was never there.

------------

New rooms

[Image: tumblr_oz552zTLQH1rpf6nso1_1280.png]

Of particular note is the Off limits area.  It seems to have a note next to it on the map.

"Don't go here if you like to live, jerks."

The doors leading there from the east seem bolted anyways...

New Rooms

Storage Room (Daytime Only)
As expected of a storage room, there's all sorts of things in here to supply the rest of the station.
You could of course just take a box and bash someone over the head with it.  Finesse is a thing to behold, but I'm not picky.

New Area Rooms

The public Bathroom
There's enough stalls in here for several people to use the bathroom at any given time.  They don't look much different from the bathrooms at home though.
Yeah, getting the bathrooms in your private rooms was...difficult.  I ain't fixing them anymore, so use this from now on.  That's a captains order.

Security
Unlike what one would expect, Security seems to be pretty much stripped of everything  Roughly the only things left are a few tables, computers, and Officer uniforms.
Having access to shit like tasers would make this too easy.  You want to do things around here, you gotta do it the ol fashioned way.

Brig
Despite its space, the brig seems to only have two really small cells in the corner that can be locked.  There's not much in them either, and it appears buttons on both sides need to be pushed to open it should someone be inside.  The rest of the area seems to just be a visiting area.
There's only enough room for one person in here, so killing them is kinda impossible like this.  Nothing to really see here.

*Two people can willingly (or unwillingly) be placed in this room.  People who spend the case in this room can't kill anyone or be killed, but they won't have time to investigate either.

Mail Room
The mail room doesn't have a lot in it.  Mainly boxes and stacks of paper and several ducts that are labelled with room names.  Inaccessable ones seem to be...barricaded?
DEATH!  BY!  PAPERCUT!!!!!!

Customs (Daytime Only)
The customs room doesn't have much beyond a couple computers and an empty box of IDs.
I apologize this reward is such a let down.  Lot of nothing for some reason.

Bridge (Daytime Only)
The bridge has a large meeting table and several computers with various functions.  Their need for IDs seems to be removed...although the security compouter seems to not be working.
Oh hey, it's the place where you all get together and talk about boring things, so fun, yaaaaaay...

Captain Room (Daytime Only)
The captains room seems to not have a lot in it beyond a charger only the cyborg has access too.  The escape pod seems to be missing.
I'm a simple robot with simple needs.  Just let me see some blood once in a while and I'll be a happy little borg.

HoP's Room (Daytime Only)
The HoP room doesn't seem out of the ordinary, though it does seem to be missing the bed in the picture.  The machine seems to have been wired to produce...oil flavored ice cream?
I come in here when I'm feeling bad from time to time.  Yeah, that's right, even I get depression sometimes.  What, you gonna make fun of me for it!?!  YOU'RE THAT CRUEL!?!  I might just commit suicide a couple times over it, how would you feel about that?
After the crazy conclusion of that murder mystery, Nathan Dunkleman's gonna go relieve himself, then mess with the mail chutes
It seems there's not much to see in the mail room.  There's chutes that go to seemingly every room on the station, including everyone's personal rooms.  This seems like a good place to send something to someone privately if you wanted to, though there isn't much room.  Furthermore, it seems the ones that go to red marked rooms are shut.  There also appears to be something on the ground...a photo?

The picture seems to consist of Adam, Phoebe, and Johnathon.  They seem to be using some sort of strange device in the photo.  It's hard to tell what the screen on the device says at this angle.  The room doesn't look familiar either.

.........this doesn't make any sense.  When could this picture have possibly been taken, and in the end what could it even mean?  What is that machine?  Is it even real?

"Watcha doin?"

OH SWEET CHRIST WHEN DID THAT GET HERE!?!

".........WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU!?!"

"No?  Not gonna bite?  Oh well, I guess there's not much I ca-WHA HA!"

And with that, the robot takes the photo.

"Gotta thank you, had no idea where the hell this went to.........You didn't look at it, right?  It's SUPER secret."

"Good, good good good.  Now, you keep being a good human, kay?  Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to ya now, would we?"

And with that, it leaves.

.........awkwaaaaard.
OOC: IT'S A CHARACTER FORM WOAH:

Quote:Character Name : Violet Carrick
Height : 5 Feet, 5 Inches
Weight : 62.6 Kg
Job : Corporate Middle Management
Strength : Fairly skilled with computers, databases, and the like; Good with money
Weakness : Subpar leadership skills and charisma; Somewhat awkward when it comes to people.
Other: Shoulder-length black hair with purple highlights, very punkish
Slot Number: 13
All set and ready to go.
"Yawn~~~*"

Violet pretty much literally rolls out of her bed, landing on the floor with a thud.
She then pulls herself up and dusts herself off, before retrieving the previously supplied tablet of ill intent from her pocket.

Violet gives the tablet a few taps, pretty much just absent mindedly pressing around and messing with the map and rules menus.