Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herb Garden's Big Map Project
Well, this wouldn't be the actual map. It's just a crappy mock-up. More of a "Guideline" for what would be in it than an actual step by step map.
You should make it so ghosts can affect stuff in the haunted house. Give us a teleport destination there, a bunch of stuff for us to pull/rotate/throw, and a Ouija Board.
I've started working on the sprites for this map.
Here's a preview of the scary painting
[Image: 8tuBOEs.png]
[Image: eVALJbS.png]
Yes, it is a redone FFVI sprite. I took the painting of the "lovely woman" and used resprited it for 32x32.
And yes, it will be animated. It should make a horrible scream when clicked thus activating the animation, and perhaps spawning alot more ghosts than one person could handle.

Xeno, what else needs to be done? I can do more paintings, I can do a fancy double-bed, and that sign that says keep-out. Bookshelves?
This guy has some real neat sprites for candles
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=790
A zombie in a butler uniform and, uh... One of those head-statues that get pressed to open doors. And bookshelves. Bookshelves that slide open.
How's these look?
Scary painting
[Image: ept7piP.png]
When you examine it, it does this and makes that AAAAAAA noise the green toolbox does
[Image: dAqQczh.gif]
Here's a few landscapes that can go side by side to the painting
[Image: SouUY0z.png]
[Image: IDZCT0a.png]
Here's the zombie butler, I'm currently spriting the sides and back
http://i.imgur.com/np8wYEG.png
Very neat. I like the glowing skull eyes.
That zombie butler thing didn't load, here's the pic, pretty happy how it turned out
[Image: np8wYEG.png]
Keep out
[Image: Chg1B45.png]
Wooden floor tile, if you want to use it.
[Image: ox2ygAQ.png]
More stuff
Bookshelves, right, left and full ones to customise on the walls. Looks well with 16x32 Right and Left either side of the full one
[Image: CpzAvHn.png]
[Image: Q33X5z6.gif]
[Image: msp5lUI.png]
Eitherway, if you decide to put these, something opens it as so, (the .gif doesn't loops so if you missed it open it in a new tab)
[Image: 3HHz3eT.gif]
Also, finished the butler zombie
[Image: DdSt1mN.png]
[Image: zxUz5Hz.png]
[Image: ulKf4gs.png]
[Image: 6DytLcD.png]
aaannd I'm done
Fancy bed (this is 64x32, so you're going to have to separate it into two 32x32's, other than that there should be no issue)
[Image: LHJ9qbB.png]
Some fancy carpet, looks nice with that wooden floor
[Image: ESanK5j.png]
[Image: LCJUJey.png]
[Image: Txqrv6a.png]
[Image: i5s7Kds.png]
Marble bust
[Image: aEu14lP.png]