Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herb Garden's Big Map Project
[Image: aWmhV4E.png]
This is a mock-up of an idea for an expedition map. The map's basis is a haunted mansion, of course, with plenty of fun secrets to be added at admin discretion. Of course, as this is just an MSPaint mock-up, it would have to be improved by someone with access to the code/ability to make maps for the game. However, it would be nice to know: Thoughts on this map idea?
There should be a hall of mirrors and when you walk through it you temporarily turn into a skeleton and realise the skeleton is inside you and *scream because of how spooky it is

I like this idea though
It would be kind of neat if this could be used for a murder mansion style gimmick.

One of the expedition members is a traitor, who's objective is to kill off each of the other members horror movie style.

The expedition members have to find the traitor and kill or detain them before it's too late.
I like it.

Should be filled with spike floor traps too.
And hidden floor flushers that transport you to a dungeon.
Well, it HAS to be filled with some cool and spooky items, but that comes later. I think adding really creepy or spooky paintings would be amazing, as well as creepy void tiles scattered about in odd places. For the actual design, it looks pretty great, but I think having some grounds around the place, like grass and fountains and bushes would be really cool. Maybe to make sure the place is totally closed off, have trees surround the place, but maybe a secret path in some dark corner that leads to another place that leads to a back entrance to the graveyard, filled with angry bats and zombies, maybe. Just to give it some extra stuff, seeing as how other places are pretty large. Just my two cents.
Well that's basically the idea for everything that's not filled in. I do intend on secret items and passages, as well.
Perhaps this could be used with that old Axe murderer thing that would disconnect people who it killed.

For the ultimate spooky experience.
atomic1fire Wrote:Perhaps this could be used with that old Axe murderer thing that would disconnect people who it killed.

For the ultimate spooky experience.

oh man

the axe killer music was great
Also, Maybe the lake should have some sharks. Maybe with some valuable thing for anyone brave enough to cross it.
I was thinking that on the far-end there would be some kind of treasure, but it would be super haunted
the dangerous spooky stuff shouldn't activate unless you fuck with stuff, like vandalising the paintings or farting on a grave. i'd like to explore a fancy mansion without my face being eaten tyvm.
A celler off the pantry with a zombie chef in it would be a nice addition. Especially if you could make the exit seal up behind the adventurer when he enters.
Add a dog hiding in a closet called scooby doo and ill go there every round.
[Image: QSfITst.png]

Updated Suggestion: Now with Secret Passages and a Library.
I know this has good intentions but I don't see the point in a secret area if there's a step by step map of it's creation and conceptions for everyone to read

the big fun part of the exploration worlds was that you don't know shit about what's out there