Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Phobias are still not fixed.
Tongue 
Quote:For Pithecophobia, I vended thirteen monkeys and stood near them, and nothing happened. Not even emotes. The same went for Robophobia (though I didn't get to test standing next to 13 borgs - just one). But even when it's fixed, I really don't think it's worth +2. In comparison to say, Puritan, it's much less debilitating and game-changing. You can spend your entire round avoiding monkeys/borgs/space (and most people do).

For Spaceaphobia, I was right next to space tiles, and nothing happened. I wasn't uneasy, and I didn't freak out. Standing directly on a space tile didn't do anything either - no fainting, no panicking, no random emotes. Neither did drifting through space do anything. I know that the original Spaceaphobia had occasional fainting if you were in space too long. Though, like for Pithecophobia, even when these issues are fixed, I don't think this trait should warrant a +2.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9276

The phobias are still not fixed and are therefore freebie poins with zero reprecussions. The ONLY thing working about phobias are "trigger words", Process() proc doesn't seem to be triggered.

@ZeWaka pls fix.
At least for spacephobia, I'm able to trigger phobia effects by going near space. It's the only one I've had time to test so far.