Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make The "Blindness" Overlay Not Affect Clicks
My suggestion is simple to improve the gaming experience of the players turned blind and not make them absolutely useless: just make the black overlay not affect clicks.

In other words, make them able to click things around them while not being able to see anything more than one tile away from them, or make them only be able to click on themselves, or something like that!

Because currently the blind can't even click on themselves and that doesn't even make sense!
I may be fucking stupid and maybe this is impossible to do, but the darkness overlay from the genetics power or from darkness artifacts already allows you to click things while they are covered by darkness, so uh maybe that could be applied to people that are actually blind too? Gotta click around but they're blind so it's hard.

Maybe. Who knows.
Yeah agree. Blind doesn't mean useless, and I'd love to see players excel in spite of it
As Frank said, blind doesn't mean useless. This is an oft-requested feature. Probably exasperated by the fact that blindness seems to be one of the first few random mutations you get, along with deafness, muted speech and thiccness. I call it blind, deaf, dumb and daaayum.

Even if it's just allowing ctrl+alt+shift+click to work. I think I tried that a few days ago and it didn't. Which is weird since rightclick-pickup works.
(09-24-2017, 04:59 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: along with deafness, muted speech and thiccness. I call it blind, deaf, dumb and daaayum.

I'm sorry, that joke can't go unpunished.
(09-24-2017, 05:22 PM)Mageziya Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 04:59 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: along with deafness, muted speech and thiccness. I call it blind, deaf, dumb and daaayum.

I'm sorry, that joke can't go unpunished.

it should go unpunished, and be praised