Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New ling horror form scream + pls buff horror form
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...Scream.ogg

Also I believe it would be really fantastic if every assimilated mind could click on things during horror form!
e.g. if you become horror form and there's 3 other ghosties you assimilated, you would have 4 people total taking control of horror form, and only one person would do the movement. It would be a glorious clusterfuck of everyone spamclicking on everything around you and causing even MORE chaos, though only the "main host" should dish out the real damage, while everyone else just causes panic and small damage.
That horror form idea sounds fucking great
That would be hysterical. Yes please.
(09-22-2017, 03:08 AM)Crystalwarrior Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...Scream.ogg

Also I believe it would be really fantastic if every assimilated mind could click on things during horror form!
e.g. if you become horror form and there's 3 other ghosties you assimilated, you would have 4 people total taking control of horror form, and only one person would do the movement. It would be a glorious clusterfuck of everyone spamclicking on everything around you and causing even MORE chaos, though only the "main host" should dish out the real damage, while everyone else just causes panic and small damage.

It's hardly a shambling abomination if it doesn't have flailing tendrils everywhere. Plus it goes with this hivemind direction the Ling has been going in lately
+1 for giving hivemind a reward for not disconnecting
+1 for giving ling an incentive to interact with the hivemind / plan with them
+1 for giving the ling as many arms and hands as it has ghosties (septuple-wielding toolboxes are long overdue)
that's some good score.
(09-22-2017, 03:08 AM)Crystalwarrior Wrote: Also I believe it would be really fantastic if every assimilated mind could click on things during horror form!
I've actually experimented with this idea already. ran into some problems that made me drop it but i'll try and get this finished sometime
It would be even better if all hivemind chat is said by the shambler during the horror form
If possible, I'd give the Abomination like, three extra arms separate from the normal ones.

They're weaker, unable to properly use complex things like guns, and players from the hivemind keep swapping control over them.

They can punch and grab people and things, function if the Abomination is stunned, even pulling it's own body across the floor
I think it should be the following:
- weak tendril arms. Weak punch / disarm, can only punch or disarm. Can't pick up things. Weaker than a normal punch. I know I used the word weak a lot there, but consider the fact that this shit will stack depending on the amount you absorbed.
- the ability to speak. No more "join usssss", all those absorbed can now gurgle abuse at players. Scary, but also hilarious.
(09-22-2017, 11:40 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: It would be even better if all hivemind chat is said by the shambler during the horror form

YES, that would really catch the "chittering mass of tortured consciousness" aspect.

All the other stuff is cool and creative too, but I REALLY like this.
horror scream should play the scream of everyone thats been absorbed too
The weaker tendrils should also still be able to grab so that the changeling can suplex multiple people at the same time.
(09-22-2017, 02:02 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: horror scream should play the scream of everyone thats been absorbed too

Extend this to farts too
(09-22-2017, 04:42 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 02:02 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: horror scream should play the scream of everyone thats been absorbed too

Extend this to farts too

in other words a... abuttmination
No restrictions on what the shambler arms can pick up please, I want them to be able to play as many saxophones as they can

For real though shamblers should be actually scary to fight to the point where most people would want to either run away or use long range weaponry.