Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monkey Uniforms
This isn't an idea, it's happening. See images below (click to expand and click on the images, numbnuts)

Known issues:
  • I did the wrong HoP uniform; their starting oneĀ isn't done yet. That, and the generic suits/shirt-and-ties, are next on my to-do list.
  • The clown one looks weird, I need to go tweak the pink used.
  • Some hats look wrong on monkeys, especially the hardhat. This isn't a bug, it's just not done yet.
  • This doesn't include the outer suits (labcoats, captain's armor, jackets, etc.). They're not done. They will be done, they're just visually a bit more involved.
  • This doesn't include dresses for those with dress variants. Those will be done too.
  • This doesn't inclu-... you know what, if it's not here it's not included, okay?

Would appreciate feedback on above uniforms, and ideas as to what else needs monkey specifics.
Add the Blue Clown outfit to this please! Also thank you for fixing this issue as monkey outfits have been broke for years.
This is great for my immersion, seriously. It always bugged me how nothing fit on monkeys.
This is awesome! I think everything looks really great. Thanks Mordent!

[Image: 3uf2TrN.png]

Some ideas for what could be worked on next:
  • emergency/fire/paramedic/bio suits
  • belts, gloves, and athletic shorts (readjusting their placement)
  • armor vests
finally
holy dance
now i can finally wear clothes other than the shorts. love your work mordent. any plans for anyone to fix how any kind of body alteration stuff via genetics is completely stupid on monkeys?