Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Persistent Bank
(09-25-2017, 03:49 AM)Crystalwarrior Wrote: I believe "persistence" over "permamence" would work out better for these items, as someone suggested, if you survive with the item (not even escape) you should carry it over to the next round.

Though logging off and coming back on the next day means you technically never died, so should that affect the persistence and maybe wipe the bought items?

This seems like the best option, imo. I've yet to purchase anything, as I don't see the point without some form of persistence. It would also serve as another incentive for people to get on the shuttle at round end. I definitely wouldn't wipe the items on logout, because then the only way you could keep an item would be to play round after round. Just let them keep it until they miss the shuttle in a round.
Can we get the full alternate outfits for jobs that have them instead of just jumpsuits?
(09-28-2017, 11:48 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Can we get the full alternate outfits for jobs that have them instead of just jumpsuits?

Yeah, is it possible to have a little tooltip icon for each purchasable item with just a quick description of what you're getting? Would you be up for that?
(09-28-2017, 12:03 PM)Cyfarfod Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:48 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Can we get the full alternate outfits for jobs that have them instead of just jumpsuits?

Yeah, is it possible to have a little tooltip icon for each purchasable item with just a quick description of what you're getting?  Would you be up for that?

Maybe even an image of what it is?
(09-28-2017, 11:15 AM)Hikurac Wrote: This seems like the best option, imo. I've yet to purchase anything, as I don't see the point without some form of persistence. It would also serve as another incentive for people to get on the shuttle at round end. I definitely wouldn't wipe the items on logout, because then the only way you could keep an item would be to play round after round. Just let them keep it until they miss the shuttle in a round.

This is how the system works right now (see : my comment somewhere on Page 4, the changelog, the purchase UI telling you about this)

and I plan to have the purchase menu redone Eventually (with nice icons/tooltips so you can make more informed purchases). I'm not very good with html/css layouts, so i am looking to conscript another coder into helping out later
(09-28-2017, 05:35 PM)mbc Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:15 AM)Hikurac Wrote: This seems like the best option, imo. I've yet to purchase anything, as I don't see the point without some form of persistence. It would also serve as another incentive for people to get on the shuttle at round end. I definitely wouldn't wipe the items on logout, because then the only way you could keep an item would be to play round after round. Just let them keep it until they miss the shuttle in a round.

This is how the system works right now (see : my comment somewhere on Page 4, the changelog, the purchase UI telling you about this)

and I plan to have the purchase menu redone Eventually (with nice icons/tooltips so you can make more informed purchases). I'm not very good with html/css layouts, so i am looking to conscript another coder into helping out later

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sankyu
why not have it so you can permanently buy things for 100k/100x their base price
(09-29-2017, 09:47 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: why not have it so you can permanently buy things for 100k/100x their base price

if you want to play a lizard skeleton buy Divinity 2
(09-30-2017, 08:44 AM)poland spring Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:47 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: why not have it so you can permanently buy things for 100k/100x their base price

if you want to play a lizard skeleton buy Divinity 2

i did but have no one to play it with frown