Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand items over to people
It's kind of odd how you need to drop something in order to give it to them, or wait a long time to put it on them through the click-drag menu.

I think using the click-drag menu and trying to insert an item into someone's free hand should be much quicker. Maybe 1/4 of the time it takes currently. It could have some different text, too:
Dotty Spud is handing a taser gun over to Officer McSecurity!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1126&start=15
If throwing/catching was used, nobody would have time for no cruddy handing shit.
I think both could fit if they were implemented. Handing an item to someone might have a little more flavor to it than pointblank throwing the item. Also, the receiver doesn't have to do anything special to 'accept' the item.
Would it be possible to code in a way to add things to someone else's backpack? Maybe just an extra clickable option on the menu that comes up when you drag someone's sprite onto yourself. Walk up to someone, stuff something in their backpack, problem solved.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Would it be possible to code in a way to add things to someone else's backpack? Maybe just an extra clickable option on the menu that comes up when you drag someone's sprite onto yourself. Walk up to someone, stuff something in their backpack, problem solved.

can't wait for people to stuff live bombs into unconscious people's backpacks with no chance of them knowing and then waking them up

no seriously, I want this
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Would it be possible to code in a way to add things to someone else's backpack? Maybe just an extra clickable option on the menu that comes up when you drag someone's sprite onto yourself. Walk up to someone, stuff something in their backpack, problem solved.

Suggested this, it got put into stupid ideas.